Diablo® III

Help, forgot password

My friend forgot his password.
The reset passwod link from the password recovery email doesnot work.
After fill the name ande emailadrees and answer the secret question, the system sent a password recovery email with a link. But when he open the link just show the form which fill the name and secret question again.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Echo,

Have your friend contact us via a support ticket.

This article will lead him through the process.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

He'll reach a point that let's him click on the Phone Support option which I'd recommend he use.
Reply Quote
[removed]

Don't post the email you get here please.

And why did you post it anyways?
Edited by Omrakos on 12/20/2012 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
[removed]

He have already try many times. This is the recovery email he received, the link always show

An error has occurred.

An error has occurred.

He cannot reset his password
Edited by Omrakos on 12/20/2012 5:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Echo,

He needs to contact our Billing Department as I said earlier and he should call. I can't do anything for him in here. He needs to be the one contacting us too. They'll only talk to the registered owner of the account.
Reply Quote
So where is the phone number? and his enlish is not very well
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Echo,

They've removed the numbers from direct access recently in order to prevent people from calling with issues they could easily resolve themselves with the self-help features. He'll reach a point in the submitting a ticket process that will make the Phone Support option available which will then provide him with the various numbers to call depending on his geographic location.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]