Diablo® III

Cannot view my D3 profile

I have never been able to view my profile since the feature was released. I have had extensive coorespondence with tech support (Ticket US29867641) and they finally told me to come here. Will I ever be able to see it?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Does anyone even read these?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
anyone at all can help me with this?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
My profile is outdated as hell. It states that i'm level 7. I got 2 lvl 60 chars with paragon 10 so... It worked in the past though.
Reply Quote
I have been in contact with blizzard for months.. nothing yet.

Also.. bump.
Reply Quote
anyone?
Reply Quote
This is useless, isnt it?
Reply Quote
Any blue at all?
Reply Quote
Now it says internal server error.. could this be progress?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I am unable to view my Profile as well. My location has been set to The Americas since creating my first character and I have been able to view my profile in the past. After 1.0.7 I have not been able to access my profile through the website. I am being return with with the following error;

Profile Unavailable
A profile for this account does not exist in this region.
If this account has characters in a different server region, a profile may be available at one of the links below:

The "links below" refer to the other regions available, ie. Europe, Taiwan, etc. in which I do not have any characters created.

I am sure this will get resolved in time, I am just informing those that may need to know that it is affecting others.
Reply Quote
After the last update my profile also vanished from the website, I read somewhere it had something to do with people who got the game from the annual pass (which is my case) I don't if this is true but so far matches with my issue, anyways at this affected nothing within the game, still I would like to be able to see my profile and enjoy all of the feature available within it.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Arcade
After the last update my profile also vanished from the website, I read somewhere it had something to do with people who got the game from the annual pass (which is my case) I don't if this is true but so far matches with my issue, anyways at this affected nothing within the game, still I would like to be able to see my profile and enjoy all of the feature available within it.

I did not acquire the game with any form of Annual Pass, that I am aware of. I merely downloaded the free Starter Edition and a week later unlocked/purchased the digital version once I hit the cap at level 13. I think it is important that we be helpful in determining a singular cause though. Your post is appreciated IMO.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. I got the game around June last year, but I haven't tried to view my profile until today. Same error as nickomash, but I began playing with a purchased version, no annual pass or Starter Edition here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]