Diablo® III

Drop rates are rigged, decrease over time...

Proof is in hours spent playing. This game is setup so entirely dumb. We have 5 characters we want to build. You're talking billions of gold to get anywhere near top equipment for all 5 characters. So most of us focus on one. We are forced to. If you buy anywhere near the best, you're not even buying proper weapons. Almost all MONK fist are beat out by an Echoing Fury mace. WTF? Why have 85% of the legendaries worthless with even good rolls? Why isn't there 5 weapons like Echoing Fury. Why do I have to save up 200+ million gold for it. Damn.. I just want to play the game for fun and own !@#$. Not watch hours of my life sucked away and filled with frustration. The farming is absolutely boring and a dead grind. Same boring maps over and over. You may have sold 10 million games, but you certainly have a large crowd of people disliking. We all have a good reason to. You think its only whiners, most people I talk to in the game never have even been on these forums. I can't imagine if everyone put their complaints here. You have nerfed/buffed so much different stuff in the game in less than a year. It's just ridiculous. You're better off quitting for 5 months and coming back when things are cheaper on the AH. I mean the game is all about gear, its not about fun. It's not about sitting down and owning *.

I love the game engine, graphics, sound effects, even some of the music. But your AH and super low drop rates is just ruining the game. I don't want to save up 200 mil+ for 1 single piece when I have 5 characters I want to build.
Reply Quote
Proof is in hours spent playing. This game is setup so entirely dumb. We have 5 characters we want to build. You're talking billions of gold to get anywhere near top equipment for all 5 characters. So most of us focus on one. We are forced to. If you buy anywhere near the best, you're not even buying proper weapons. Almost all MONK fist are beat out by an Echoing Fury mace. WTF? Why have 85% of the legendaries worthless with even good rolls? Why isn't there 5 weapons like Echoing Fury. Why do I have to save up 200+ million gold for it. Damn.. I just want to play the game for fun and own !@#$. Not watch hours of my life sucked away and filled with frustration. The farming is absolutely boring and a dead grind. Same boring maps over and over. You may have sold 10 million games, but you certainly have a large crowd of people disliking. We all have a good reason to. You think its only whiners, most people I talk to in the game never have even been on these forums. I can't imagine if everyone put their complaints here. You have nerfed/buffed so much different stuff in the game in less than a year. It's just ridiculous. You're better off quitting for 5 months and coming back when things are cheaper on the AH. I mean the game is all about gear, its not about fun. It's not about sitting down and owning *.

I love the game engine, graphics, sound effects, even some of the music. But your AH and super low drop rates is just ruining the game. I don't want to save up 200 mil+ for 1 single piece when I have 5 characters I want to build.

Sums it all up.
Reply Quote
what if blizzard just shuts off the leg/set/gg rare drops for a week? how do you think this will affect players/bots?
Reply Quote

As soon as the Paragon system came out Legendary items were dropping left and right. As I've leveled up I have gotten less Legendary items per paragon level. This makes absolutely no sense statistically as my magic find % has increased, and you need more XP per level...

I feel you OP...

I try to level at least once every day but 2 full Act 3 runs w/o a legendary drop is just discouraging...
Reply Quote
you're not playing enough... moaaarrrrr!!! XD
Reply Quote
All of the Blizzard's staff have clones that change the drops rates while their real selves are on vacation.
OP Logic = Flawless
Reply Quote
Last night I had a double set drop, 2 stacks , about 270 mf. Act 3, MP0. Rightfully so they both kinda sucked lol but imean cmon , DoUbLESeT drop, EMMERRRGHERRD
Reply Quote
tis true, drops has gone down the s.hitter
Reply Quote
Well, I have to somehow agree with the OP here based on my own experience only.

I cannot represent every single person out here.

Maybe there is someone who gets nothing since the patch came out and then after they get to say plvl 60-70-80-90-100, they get a tons of legs..

but for me, its reverse...

i get a tons of legendaries in plvl 20-50, and then dried up especially after plvl 80 where i dont even get 1 legendary for 1-2 level up.
Reply Quote

100% true.
Reply Quote

So think to D3 - more people killing things, the RNG system "rolls" more on a global scale, not an individual scale. So while RNG still means random, this means the "chance" of your 'randomness' has increased in a positive favor.

I hope this doesn't start some stupid debate on the forums lol. I don't even think this is how it works for D3.

Listen to this. It makes perfect sense on why legends seemingly rain down when new patches arrive and gradually stops.

More players 'tries' the game when patched, and after trying out, they stopped.
Hence there's relation in lots of legends in the beginning and lesser as time passed.

On the other hand, I have not been getting any legendaries for quite some time already. On average its like 2/week. I played for 2-4hours daily.
Reply Quote
Subjective observation of consistent drop disparity.
Vaguely quantified analysis of aforementioned observations.
Dubious inference to Blizzard shenanigans.
Complete speculation as to the nefarious reason for aforementioned shenanigans.
More wild speculation.

^OP in a nutshell.

Exactly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]