Diablo® III

PTR-failed to download information...

i completely finished the installation of the client all the way up too 100%. i got into the client and all was well until i tried to log in. the client closed and i get this message:

Failed to download information about the next patch. Check your network connection.

Derp. My connection is good, as I am posting this thread.
I am currently running on the new iMac the one that just came out; maybe compatibility issues? just like heart of the swarm.:'(
My internet connection is wireless.
All OS settings are default.

Any ideas?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
NickiBobbi,

There is no PTR at the moment so downloading/installing it , even if it you could, would put it at an obsolete, unplayable version. Wait until they have some new content to test. That's when they re-open the PTR.

For future or any other current problems with your Mac, you'd want to post in the Mac Technical Support forum located here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386228/
Reply Quote
XD thank you

DERP
Reply Quote
View profile
NickiBobbi,

There is no PTR at the moment so downloading/installing it , even if it you could, would put it at an obsolete, unplayable version. Wait until they have some new content to test. That's when they re-open the PTR.

For future or any other current problems with your Mac, you'd want to post in the Mac Technical Support forum located here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386228/

imo they should keep the PTR up to date with the latest real patch at the very least. that way when yall open the PTR we arent stuck updating everything that has changed since then which can be a huge amount. some of us dont have super fast connections and it takes a long time to download huge files.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]