Diablo® III

What to upgrade next? Archon Wiz

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/OmegaStar-1563/hero/1108809

I'm a little stuck as to what piece of gear I should upgrade next. I'm thinking TWH or Mempo first. Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
Inna's favor ??? -_-''

WHY !!?!?

go for the belt ! looking for WH it's cheap now
Reply Quote
Built it on cdxliv's budget archon wiz. I'm guessing it was for the +% elemental damage. Works okay as MP2 is a roll and MP3 is farmed with no issues.

Either way I got some gold and want to do ups now. Looking at upping the weapon too maybe.
Reply Quote
get WH first, then a decent amulet (Any crappy ammy with CC at least )
Reply Quote
TWH bought and mp4 is running smooth now.

Any other ideas?
Reply Quote
better vile ward (200+ int, 100+ vit 100+ str if you can; if not 200+int 150+vit, ditch the str or if you can get vit elsewhere, go (200+ int 200+ str)
high trifecta gloves

love your butcher's sickle @_@

how much ya got it for?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/PICHAPIEGAL-6638/hero/25315501 here's mine
Reply Quote
maybe weapon with a socket? i would look for a wep with int + LS + socket... if you can find one with native crit damage thats a plus but not really necessary
Reply Quote
I got my bucther's for 2.25m.

Alright I'll see if a replacement wards/gloves can boost significantly enough with my budget.

Weapon I'll hold off on for now since I can't afford the next step up =(
Reply Quote
I would switch my weapon and offhand with Chantodos Will ( with socket for CD) and Chantodos Force. That will sky rocket your DPS.
Reply Quote
abb1, you should stop commenting on things you don't know about.
Reply Quote
better vile ward (200+ int, 100+ vit 100+ str if you can; if not 200+int 150+vit, ditch the str or if you can get vit elsewhere, go (200+ int 200+ str)
high trifecta gloves

love your butcher's sickle @_@

how much ya got it for?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/PICHAPIEGAL-6638/hero/25315501 here's mine

Sorry to hijack this thread. Pichapiegal, do add me in game. My previosu thread got deleted :)
Reply Quote
12/30/2012 04:48 AMPosted by abb1
I would switch my weapon and offhand with Chantodos Will ( with socket for CD) and Chantodos Force. That will sky rocket your DPS.

I would switch your offhand to a trium
Reply Quote
Chest and pants are easy places to upgrade reasonably cheaply.
Reply Quote
ok i'll see what i can do about pants/chest now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]