Diablo® III

0 zd health globes on PvP

Ok, so i saw this vid from another post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZrGE3VLiSk

Looks interesting, but I just wondered, since health globes do drop in PvP, do you guys think the globes dropped by my 0 zombie dog will heal EVERYONE? I mean, if everyone's around me while i go boom, will it heal anyone who picks it up even the opponent? Coz that'll be very troublesome..
Reply Quote
Lol. I hope it comes out soon though.

Well, then if they are just doing duel mode as they said will be released at 1.07, the question remains. Will I be damaging my opponent and at the same time heal them (if they pick up the globes before i do)..?
Reply Quote
There won't be any team pvp

Sure there will. Come help me outbid this dude on the AH. Total PVP going on! AH BATTLE ROYALE!
Reply Quote
Lol. I hope it comes out soon though.

Well, then if they are just doing duel mode as they said will be released at 1.07, the question remains. Will I be damaging my opponent and at the same time heal them (if they pick up the globes before i do)..?

No one knows until we get more information. I'd like to think not, but who knows?
Reply Quote
I guess I found the answer to my question...healing EVERYONE really is a pain in pvp. lol.
Reply Quote
Tried changing dogs from final gift to leeching and use for the master to heal instead? that shouldn't heal everyone. Just a suggestion havn't been able to get on PTR yet at work.
Reply Quote
if it turns out that globes will be visible to everyone on team, 0 dog spec will be OP. WD can just stay @ rally pt and spam sacrifice while protecting the area with cc.
Reply Quote
If teamed up with other WD they can benefit from the health globes and gruesome feast. 50% more Int during PvP will be awesome.
Reply Quote
just finally got my wD up to lvl 60, motivated by this build, currently looking for more zombie dogs cooldown for it to happen tho....might have to swap gear specifically for dueling as i have 47K health globes....thinking of life regen/life steal...any good ideas?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]