Diablo® III

should i get 5th ik piece?

well guys heres my current barb :

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/thezodiac-1330/DonnieDarko/24132682

im considering getting a good set of ik boots, to complete the bonus toget the 5 set piece. a little bit of extra fury and life would be nice.
do you get 2 extra fury per hit or how does that work ?

any other upgrades youd recommend?

thanks!
Edited by TheZodiac#1330 on 1/1/2013 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
5 IK is good for experience leveling (use Templar and Unforgiving passive for permanent sprint). The 2 extra fury is per second, for 5 seconds, after you use one of your skills. You do not gain or lose fury while standing around doing nothing. It's convenient but it rarely makes a significant difference.

If I were you, I would be patient, get a good deal on IK boots and see what you think. I love 5 IK but I could easily add 20k DPS by swapping helm and boots.
Reply Quote
im also considering picking up a ik chest piece, and then black thorns boots (spurs)

would this be another good option?
Reply Quote
5 IK is good for experience leveling (use Templar and Unforgiving passive for permanent sprint). The 2 extra fury is per second, for 5 seconds, after you use one of your skills. You do not gain or lose fury while standing around doing nothing. It's convenient but it rarely makes a significant difference.

If I were you, I would be patient, get a good deal on IK boots and see what you think. I love 5 IK but I could easily add 20k DPS by swapping helm and boots.

Completely false. The IK set bonus provides +2 fury to every single thing that generates fury. I've tested it all out this morning after somebody else told me different, also misinformed.

- If you have unforgiving + 5pc bonus you generate 4 fury per second instead of 2.
- If you have Into the Fray, you generate 17 fury on crit not 15.
- If you have mighty weapon with weapon master, you generate 5 fury per mob hit instead of 3.

It is a very significant bump to fury generation.
Reply Quote
interesting, thansk for the information

so which piece should i try to add on? extra fury sounds nice =)
Reply Quote
The 5th peice is like night and day for speed farming, so much fury.
For higher MP I put my andariels helm and iceclimbers back on
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]