Diablo® III

You guys are not foolin' me

View profile
Take ur high DPS and stick it. Got 5K more in 250+ int vile shoulders in profile and sold it and put my 182 int shoulders back the f on. Couldnt spam in their grill without succumbing to death like u do.

Edit profile updated to me good ones here are vile viles http://s9.postimage.org/3yd3brikv/viles.jpg
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/3/2013 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Get angry
Reply Quote
I dunno, I think it's kind of fun to have to micro EB against 4+ RD targets. Adds a little bit of challenge to the equation :)

I definitely need some more eHP to support the level of DPS I'm doing now. 600k ehp works for 200k dps... 240k less so.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/03/2013 01:29 AMPosted by YORI
Get angry

Dont u mean "get mempo" for 80 more AR? :P
Reply Quote
View profile
I dunno, I think it's kind of fun to have to micro EB against 4+ RD targets. Adds a little bit of challenge to the equation :)

I definitely need some more eHP to support the level of DPS I'm doing now. 600k ehp works for 200k dps... 240k less so.

RD was no problem on it's own (glad im not there yet) it was electrified with plauge and reflect I could no longer handle. Used to be able to tank that.
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 01:31 AMPosted by Aimless
Get angry

Dont u mean "get mempo" for 80 more AR? :P

Hell yes, you know I need one. Only time in not being annoying on the forums and some guy gives one away. Damnit
Reply Quote
View profile
I know right. My boy war messaged me and was like here aim take all my gear. I was afk doing something retarded like eating.
Reply Quote
you could have sold me that VW, aims :(
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 01:42 AMPosted by Aimless
I know right. My boy war messaged me and was like here aim take all my gear. I was afk doing something retarded like eating.

And probably playing ah3 like novice
Reply Quote
View profile
01/03/2013 01:51 AMPosted by pichapiegal
you could have sold me that VW, aims :(

I wouldn't do that to a freind. Actually made a profit bo was like 40 sold for 60
Reply Quote
I have no idea, what happened? Your DPS seems fine at your current mitigation and LoH. Did you try to tank RD Electric Arcane at the same time lol
Reply Quote
I aint spending !@#$ on upgrades until I see what they do to RD. If they truly nerf it. Ar/Armor based CM Wizard's gear will become kinda redundant.

You'll end up chasing DPS as a priority over mitigation, definately won't need 900AR, 5500 Armor and 1200+LOH.

But I guess its wait and see. Personally I hope they slightly nerf RD and increase MP toughness overall, whilst improving the loot drops for higher MP. I know that won't happen but I can dream.
Reply Quote
I second the increase MP toughness thing, ofc with better drops. Simply lowering HP and increasing monster damage will open a lot of possibilities.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/03/2013 02:53 AMPosted by novice
I have no idea, what happened? Your DPS seems fine at your current mitigation and LoH. Did you try to tank RD Electric Arcane at the same time lol

we'll ya. Way it's supposed to be played. Apply 100% dps 100% of the time.

I know what i need to deal with it properly. Shands gear. Yeah thats cheap.:P Until then I feel im capped 150-160k..3.0 would take me to about 180 max @ current mitgations.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/3/2013 3:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I aint spending !@#$ on upgrades until I see what they do to RD. If they truly nerf it. Ar/Armor based CM Wizard's gear will become kinda redundant.

You'll end up chasing DPS as a priority over mitigation, definately won't need 900AR, 5500 Armor and 1200+LOH.

But I guess its wait and see. Personally I hope they slightly nerf RD and increase MP toughness overall, whilst improving the loot drops for higher MP. I know that won't happen but I can dream.

Well even though I've hit walls a few times I dont like nerfing it. Challenge to overcome in balanceing gearing and such. But i guess what you suggest is a fair compromise. They'll prolly make everything ezer again.
Reply Quote
View profile
Me wanta harder higher MPs too.

Seriously, I'm at 4555 armorz, 591 all res and I don't have problems with whatever MP10 throws on me.

That old days when I had 1150 all res, 7800 armor and sh1tty DPS. Screw them.

Don't nerf RD, buff it! Buff arcanes, electrified, buff monsterz.
Reply Quote

we'll ya. Way it's supposed to be played. Apply 100% dps 100% of the time.

I know what i need to deal with it properly. Shands gear. Yeah thats cheap.:P Until then I feel im capped 150-160k..3.0 would take me to about 180 max @ current mitgations.

Lol then you will need way higher stats than your current stats. Gl tanking RD Electric and Arcane at the same time, I know I can't =] even at 930 AR 5.6k Armor 1.3k LoH it's no guarantee I can tank 3 at the same time. There are certain combinations that cannot be facetank'd, you should live with that seriously. I don't think it's supposed to be played that way.

And don't get me wrong, I also try to get the build as tanky as possible, but it's ok to micro sometimes for me
Reply Quote
Nice shoulders aimless
Reply Quote
Welcome to the world of putting out entirely too much DPS... should see what happens when i run with a buff monk and hit a Reflect Damage Minions/Horde pack and Deep Freeze kicks in.......... -____________-
Edited by Trayen#1284 on 1/3/2013 6:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I think my shoulders are better. :-D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]