Diablo® III

You guys are not foolin' me

I am glad to see you guys hitting up the IAS wands now. I feel like such a trend setter.
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 05:54 AMPosted by BDF
Nice shoulders aimless

dun sold. Dont want urs anymore either. Mine old ones have more STR than INT. Barbs and barb stats FTW.
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 01:35 AMPosted by Aimless
RD was no problem on it's own (glad im not there yet) it was electrified with plauge and reflect I could no longer handle. Used to be able to tank that.

If you stand on a certain side you take more damage it seems from what I have observed. I just swap sides on the pack where less bolts appear and it stops the faster DS drain. I normally tank RD/electric fine.
Reply Quote

we'll ya. Way it's supposed to be played. Apply 100% dps 100% of the time.

I know what i need to deal with it properly. Shands gear. Yeah thats cheap.:P Until then I feel im capped 150-160k..3.0 would take me to about 180 max @ current mitgations.

Lol then you will need way higher stats than your current stats. Gl tanking RD Electric and Arcane at the same time, I know I can't =] even at 930 AR 5.6k Armor 1.3k LoH it's no guarantee I can tank 3 at the same time. There are certain combinations that cannot be facetank'd, you should live with that seriously. I don't think it's supposed to be played that way.

And don't get me wrong, I also try to get the build as tanky as possible, but it's ok to micro sometimes for me

Ive never seen u with those stats and regardless I've faced tanked everything for a long time only one period of interruption of that was when monsters were hard right after PTR until they nerfed it for cry babies like they are going to do with reflect. I know what i need to work and take my DPS to next level 6000 armor and 900+ ar unbuffed... so mempo and AR ARMOR BT pants and unity to get loh back.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/3/2013 8:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
^that was when I played around with pure AR+Armor combinations instead of went straight to Mempo, cost me a few ten mils lol. I seriously have no idea how you can facetank everything with your current level of mitigation and LoH. Maybe your connection is so much better than mine. I can facetank most things, but vs certain combo I still have to micro.
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 07:38 AMPosted by Aimless
Nice shoulders aimless

dun sold. Dont want urs anymore either. Mine old ones have more STR than INT. Barbs and barb stats FTW.

They may have more STR than INT, but they still have less STR, Int, Armor, and Vit than mine.
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 06:11 AMPosted by RobertVarga
I think my shoulders are better. :-D

Nice one but mine is cheap - less than 2m so I'm happy!
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 07:38 AMPosted by Aimless
Nice shoulders aimless

High STR VW's rock.
Reply Quote
what can i say , when yo hit 3.01 asp , it is another world .....
Reply Quote
easier and better to get physical resistance versus reflect damage. 98 physical resistance with 2 item. I've enough resisance for the rest.
Reply Quote
nice vile aims, can i have it too? =p
Reply Quote
L2micro, scrub :p

But no srsly, a bit of micro mitigates this sort of situation completely. Given that dring a farming run the vast majority of things killed don't have reflect, it follows that it's far more efficient to spend way less time killing most things, at the expense of spending negligible extra time microing vs. RD/other encounters that require "non-100% dmg".

If we want to go into pure robot mode and talk about pure efficiency and "how ur supposed to run it", you're supposed to do things such that they net what you want the fastest. In terms of loot+exp/time, more dmg + micro vs reflect >>> less dmg to compensate for 100% vs reflect

Tho im a relatively tanky SNS myself, I am the first to admit the foolishness of thinking I can't play unless I'm able to sleep vs certain affixes
Reply Quote
Get reduced elite damage, tank everything w/ 600ar and 5k armor, ... , profit
Reply Quote
Aimless,

You already got a lot of DPS considering your using a IAS wand AND no mempo.

SOOOOOOOOOooooooo

:)
Reply Quote
To be honest, I've never tried running MP10 solo other than uber farms with my team. Your discussions are tempting me to try. What's holding me back is I'm not sure if my stats can handle it. 5.3k armor, 710AR, 800+LOH, 2.74, 47.5cc, 18apoc, 163kdps, 38k life. I'm ok to micro I do that usually, especially on RD/Electric/arcane/desecrator combos
Reply Quote
Screw all that mirco business. Been there done that too. I like porting in middle of fire chains and anything else. I paid for DPS damn sure gonna use it.

Aimless,

You already got a lot of DPS considering your using a IAS wand AND no mempo.

SOOOOOOOOOooooooo

:)

I do have a mempp old school AR ARMOR no int one with 3 crit. Could go that route with my apoc source and tank ANYTHING. But i lose 10K dps and can tank anything now so its a step backwards.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/3/2013 5:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
I just updated my farming gear/build (MP0-1) -- bumped my IQ by a mile, but not super happy with AR/VIT ATM but it was only to see how high DPS I could go. I one-shot most everything; Blizzard for this build rocks :-)
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 01:26 AMPosted by Aimless
Take ur high DPS and stick it. Got 5K more in 250+ int vile shoulders in profile and sold it and put my 182 int shoulders back the f on. Couldnt spam in their grill without succumbing to death like u do.

he figured it out, run

:D
Reply Quote

They may have more STR than INT, but they still have less STR, Int, Armor, and Vit than mine.

Urs would be decent if they didnt have all that int on there.xD
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/3/2013 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Seriously guys I know what I need to fix it and take DPS to higher levels. More loh/ar/armor/ias. Makes me appreciate ppl like Shandlar even more is all who does it 'right' by my measure. This thread is kinda tongue and cheek. Just sharing my experiance unable to deal with insreased DPS in my own way. But dont go chasing DPS most do themselves no favors as SNS CM's
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/3/2013 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]