01/03/2013 06:10 PMPosted by Aphraell
what were the stats?

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/21971629

dam you sold it for 4b?

only a 3.5k dps upgrade to my echoing fury, which was only 2b :D
Reply Quote
i wonder if aph got that from a drop.
Reply Quote
Actually had 3 people ask for it.. Guess it helps to advertise. But when an item is in top, prices rise exponentially...

@Pich - yea right....
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 04:59 PMPosted by eric
Like the title says 5bil, show me what you guys got.

Maybe if we ignore him he'll go away...
Reply Quote
Not until we get the 5b Jell. Until then pretend to be friendly.
Reply Quote
Actually had 3 people ask for it.. Guess it helps to advertise. But when an item is in top, prices rise exponentially...

@Pich - yea right....

guess that's true, but 3.5k dps for me is less than a 1% dps upgrade, it's like 25int lol

2bil extra? not in this life time
Reply Quote
Yet another troll thread Eric come on you are not all that When you hit Audis 800 K dps let us know as is I to can go over 500 K dps means very little . If you really Have 5 B gold post a screen shot and use D2jsp be a better resource.

For 5 B get a better weapon .
Edited by Lilspark#1868 on 1/3/2013 6:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yet another troll thread Eric come on you are not all that When you hit Audis 800 K dps let us know as is I to can go over 500 K dps means very little . If you really Have 5 B gold post a screen shot and use D2jsp be a better resource.

For 5 B get a better weapon .

i've been checking the ah for the past week and it's better than every int echoing fury on the ah
Reply Quote
I have seen better pure DPS sticks there was a nice sword 1350/60cd/0s just a few days ago 2 Billion was there all day.

Fro me life steal is better my epeen stick adds 50 K damage but I miss the life steal.
Reply Quote
View profile
Give me one billion and I'll build you top CM for 4. Huge dps like you like it. Even more if you tap a frenzy shrine and deep freeze right b4 logout like some douches do.

Be first 400K CM in these forums guranteed! 400K for 4b!
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/3/2013 6:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have seen better pure DPS sticks there was a nice sword 1350/60cd/0s just a few days ago 2 Billion was there all day.

Fro me life steal is better my epeen stick adds 50 K damage but I miss the life steal.

i think this is the one you were referring to:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/15872408

would be a 4k dps downgrade unbuffed to my echoing fury and 7k ehp downgrade
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Aimless
Give me one billion and I'll build you top CM for 4. Huge dps like you like it. Even more if you tap a frenzy shrine and deep freeze right b4 logout like some douches do.

maybe if you add me as friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
View profile
I have a magic cod piece for you.
Reply Quote
i think this is the one you were referring to:http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/15872408

Nah I think I may have seen it as well.

Exactly 1350dps Rune swords. OS, 70cd and possible 131Int if I remember rightly
Reply Quote
It was pretty but I do not have a few billion gold anymore lost interest in major upgrades until PvP or expansion
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 06:46 PMPosted by Aphraell
i think this is the one you were referring to:http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/15872408

Nah I think I may have seen it as well.

Exactly 1350dps Rune swords. OS, 70cd and possible 131Int if I remember rightly

I guess I need to start searching all weapons for now on, ive just been searching for echoing furys cuz they're pretty much bis in MOST cases lol

01/03/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Lilspark
It was pretty but I do not have a few billion gold anymore lost interest in major upgrades until PvP or expansion

hopefully dueling comes this month, don't know what im gonna do once i get to paragon 100

01/03/2013 06:42 PMPosted by InvidGurab72
I have a magic cod piece for you.

u w0t m8
Reply Quote
Have some pieces:-

1. Pants 68 Str, 168 Int, 183 Vit, 2 OS, 307 armor for total of 686 armor. Unless you want to go BT.
2. Ring 52 Int, 53 Vit, iAS 7%, CHD 50%, CHC 5%, reduce duration of control 11%, OS (allows bumping of Int to 110).
3. Gloves 199 Int, 71 AR, IAS 9%, CHD 21%, CHC 8.5%, 174 armor for total of 504 armor. These were Hak's gloves which are no. 2 Tri AR Int on server. Used them until I got a ring with AR on it.
Reply Quote
Have some pieces:-

1. Pants 68 Str, 168 Int, 183 Vit, 2 OS, 307 armor for total of 686 armor. Unless you want to go BT.
2. Ring 52 Int, 53 Vit, iAS 7%, CHD 50%, CHC 5%, reduce duration of control 11%, OS (allows bumping of Int to 110).
3. Gloves 199 Int, 71 AR, IAS 9%, CHD 21%, CHC 8.5%, 174 armor for total of 504 armor. These were Hak's gloves which are no. 2 Tri AR Int on server. Used them until I got a ring with AR on it.

those would be all downgrades, though i do need to get a rare pants with +armor
Reply Quote
Translation:

Sup guys, I feel like dropping over $1000. I just wanted you guys to know I am spending $1000. Did I mention I have some money, and that I'm spending it? Just so you know, I'm spending $1000.
Reply Quote
Translation:

Sup guys, I feel like dropping over $1000. I just wanted you guys to know I am spending $1000. Did I mention I have some money, and that I'm spending it? Just so you know, I'm spending $1000.

haven't spent a single cent of my own money :D

though i have sold stuff on the rmah for a lot and then bought gold with it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]