Diablo® III

5Bil TO SPEND ON AN UPGRADE

Translation:

Sup guys, I feel like dropping over $1000. I just wanted you guys to know I am spending $1000. Did I mention I have some money, and that I'm spending it? Just so you know, I'm spending $1000.

haven't spent a single cent of my own money :D

though i have sold stuff on the rmah for a lot and then bought gold with it

It is worth money though so you can talk about gold interchangeably with cash. It does not matter what you want to call it -- it has value which can be converted both ways.

In any case, I was just calling you out for being slightly toolish. It's clear you just want people to know you are spending some cash. That's fine. Just know that typically it looks bad to other people, including people with money too. Just a friendly tip :p
Reply Quote
@ Alesso He was just making fun of the prick OP from http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7416267019
Reply Quote
Well well! I stand corrected. Eric, i forgive you.

I guess you just left a bad impression on me with your constant trollage ;)
Reply Quote
I have a pair of pants I was saving for PVP.

823Armor (Total 923Armor)

100 Str
90 Int
127 Vit
71 Ar
370 Armor
+10667 Globes(Haha PvP winner hopefully)
2 Open Sockets
Reply Quote
if god or the devil granted me a 5b worth of drop, i'll wait for gold to rise then cash the eff out.
Reply Quote
You can have my entire set for 5 bil :P
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 05:36 AMPosted by XFactor

it's like looking in the mirror
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 05:45 AMPosted by eric

Yeah! Exactly :)

Just curious how you handle RD with only blood magic? Anyway, we should do some runs together :D
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 05:55 AMPosted by XFactor

Yeah! Exactly :)

Just curious how you handle RD with only blood magic? Anyway, we should do some runs together :D

i sold my LS weapon in anticipation of RD nerf lol

so now i just stick to mp4 and run around and pickup health globes when i see RD
Reply Quote
I have a BIS spectrum and a legacy hamburger for 600 mill.
Reply Quote
any recommendations for someone trying to setup their wizard? you guys seem to know your stuff,
Reply Quote
These just dropped for me last night:

The Witching Hour
564 armor (565 is perfect roll)
+100 Int (perfect roll)
+38 poison res
+9 IAS
+260 armor
CHD 44%
1427 thorns

I'll give you first right of refusal. I'll offer them to you for 1.5B, with the friendly wiz forum discount. Every tanky CM wiz needs these.
Reply Quote
Hmmmm... 6 crit mempo with near perfect stats + Vile ward with better int and life % + Dont know what else lol
Reply Quote
Am I the only one who doesn't believe this attention seeker has 5 billion gold ?
Reply Quote
Yeah. He probably is only willing to spend 5 gold.

He trolls us, we troll him. We all have fun.

Eric's likely not going away....so we might as well all play along.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]