Diablo® III

2 hand WW/RLTW no Wotb

Was experimenting with 2 hand today and noticed damage is insane for tornado ticks, yet slow.

So people always say yeah 2 hand sucks for WW, because you can't keep up wotb.

Wrong.

Was running MP5 today very fast with this build. Wanted a change from my perma-wrath dual wield spec.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#ahUQkR!ZYh!YZZYZY

So basically the build eliminates all fury problems. The Overpower hits very hard and fills up your fury bar.

With 2 hand you hit just as hard as dual wield without wotb imo. Maybe a little less. Granted you are moving slower... and not cc immune... But I just was trying some stuff out and really enjoyed this spec and though I would share.
Reply Quote
What about changing out War Cry, since you aren't using it for the all resist, to HotA Slam?
Reply Quote
That just seems like a stupid idea tbh :/
If you're not getting enough fury as 2hander WW then you're either:

1) Playing wrong
2) Don't have enough crit and/or IAS
Reply Quote
That just seems like a stupid idea tbh :/
If you're not getting enough fury as 2hander WW then you're either:

1) Playing wrong
2) Don't have enough crit and/or IAS

It was just a fun build, nothing to be competitve with.

MP5 is my slice up like butter mp, so it's hard to keep up fury with a 2 hander.
Reply Quote
View profile
hitting 1.86 makes permawrath easy with a 2h. You need 7 slots of IAS to get there with a non IaS skorn. Sacrificing too much to make it happen IMO. Problem is maitaining wrath vs a single target with less ias. Forcing ias on so many slots also makes using an soj difficult.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]