Diablo® III

Remember Diablo 2 Hell Mode randomization

Hey all, since everyone seems to complain about the repetitive boringness of grinding A3 in Inferno.

May I suggest that Blizzard put in place for the Inferno mode "monster randomization" as it was the case in Diablo 2 Hell.

Currently, everyone knows what monsters to expect in every zone of Act 3, no real challenge there for a seasoned farmer.

Now : Remember the Ancient Waypoint of Diablo 2 when you would get those "Snake" spawn that were deadly and all? Most of the players had to go more carefully and not just grind recklessly if I remember correctly. Same with the Baal pre-zone where dolls would spawn and those ghost with electricity (hurray for T-God belt)

I'd be more than glad to see in Keeps those nasty Chargers or the Fallen maniacs in Craters : that would definitely make the game more interesting (at least I know it would in HC as dead is always around the corner)

Any feedback on this idea?
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Zaxxon23
ghost with electricity

Gloams, I believe. They were my sorc's nemesis.

Yeah, more randomization would be a good thing for this game.

Yes, Gloams. I feel people were really enjoying a bit of variety in monster spawning
Reply Quote
What about the bone fetish?

Those little bastards would come in armies and each one would take 1/3 of your hp when they died.
Reply Quote
I remember them as black souls.
Reply Quote
All those monsters, whatever their names were by their randomization made Act 5 Hell really more interesting

I think that the whole Inferno mode should go like this.

Some could still claim to faceroll all content but it would just bring some variety to the "end-game"
Reply Quote
To an extent, sure. But you wouldn't want to put monsters like the Sand Sharks (Dune Threshers) into act 3's Stonefort
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 08:04 PMPosted by CoasterMan
To an extent, sure. But you wouldn't want to put monsters like the Sand Sharks (Dune Threshers) into act 3's Stonefort

You are correct. Logic you prevent for such thing to happen :)

But I'd see flies and other nasties in tight corridors like tower in A3 for with you'd have to battle you way
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]