Diablo® III

Retrieving Hero List...

Its stuck at this so I cant login. Ive got two green checks confirming the first two but this one it is frozen on. It sits there for 10 minutes and counting. I have turned off the game and restarted. Nothing..
Reply Quote
same thing...tried to rerun program same thing...waited 15 minutes still get first 2 green checks but never the 3rd.
Reply Quote
Same here...You're not alone...
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem as well can anyone help me out with this.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Same here
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You & everyone else trying to login for the past hour bro. Something tells me I just lost a ton of money on the AH & there won't be any compensation for it.
Reply Quote
looks like everyone is stuck at the 'retrieving hero list' part. sigh.
Reply Quote
You & everyone else trying to login for the past hour bro. Something tells me I just lost a ton of money on the AH & there won't be any compensation for it.

Probably. Blizz's system really sucks in this regard.
Reply Quote
Same here.... so I guess I'm moving on to Breaking Bad
Reply Quote
having the same problem.. cant play
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
The log in page has information. Not much, just them telling us that they are aware of the issue and are looking into it now.
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]