Diablo® III

Standard Account considered Starter

90 Draenei Paladin
Hello, I just got my account back after some period of inactivity. My annual pass didn't renew correctly, but that was fixed and I now have Diablo 3 at standard edition once again.

However, I haven't been able to play my old characters because my account is still considered 'starter'.

What can I do to fix this?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
If you have fixed your payment issues with the WoW then you need to submit a ticket to request your AP be re-instated along with the rewards.

From the ticket menu select WoW as the product, I have an issue with a promotion, my issue is not listed here. That will give you the ability to submit a ticket on the issue.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I have done that. It's what I did in the first place. They even told me that the Annual Pass benefits have been re-applied to my account.

Even when I check online, my account for D3 is 'standard'.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Odd..... you can try the "changing the password" trick which can force the account to update all its data and may resolve the issue. Make sure the game is closed when you try it.

Other than that, you would be stuck with putting in another ticket :( There are no support agents around until tomorrow afternoon and even if there were, the most they can do is force another data update which is what you will do by changing your password.
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 1/6/2013 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Odd..... you can try the "changing the password" trick which can force the account to update all its data and may resolve the issue. Make sure the game is closed when you try it.

Other than that, you would be stuck with putting in another ticket :( There are no support agents around until tomorrow afternoon and even if there were, the most they can do is force another data update which is what you will do by changing your password.

tyvm, this worked!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]