Diablo® III

"Bleed you filth"!

Easily my favorite DH quote!
Reply Quote
Agreed
Reply Quote
After the enchantress say "I am bleeding" lol
Reply Quote
Well delivered, too (on the female DH.) My least favorite has to be, "You won't survive that!" Not only is it not bada$$ at all, she says it after she's gibbed the mobs. Go figure.

I can't wait for Lindon to shout, "Yippee ki-yay, motherf****r!" That would totally be in character :)
Reply Quote
Well delivered, too (on the female DH.) My least favorite has to be, "You won't survive that!" Not only is it not bada$$ at all, she says it after she's gibbed the mobs. Go figure.

I can't wait for Lindon to shout, "Yippee ki-yay, motherf****r!" That would totally be in character :)

Lyndon's of 'English' origins, so I highly doubt that would make sense if he said that. Closes he's got would be the one where he says something about bloody mess, but that was only at the Keep's Depth.
Reply Quote
"Feel my wrath!"

"I never doubted us for a moment."

Win :)
Reply Quote
Hum I always thought she was saying "flee you filth". Bleed does not really fit or make a lot of sense to me. Why would you say bleed, rather than flee or die. I do not have bleed damage on my weapon.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 08:12 AMPosted by vmxaesa
Why would you say bleed, rather than flee or die.

Because bleeding causes suffering, while death ends it? Makes sense to me for a char whose primary driving force is hatred ;).
Edited by Ickyfoot#1434 on 1/7/2013 9:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
VENGEANCE!

but my favorite is the death taunts ; bound "die" to my W key
during Cydaea I like to answer the idiotic RP taunts with

1. Don't make me laugh
2. this is PATHETIC!
3. That's it?

the whole 'your blood will fall like rain' lacks impact, also, "I vanquished lesser foes"... is that supposed to be an insult? so the mob is stronger than previous enemies?

wish we could disable those phrases
Edited by zoid#1554 on 1/7/2013 9:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
I play in the German client, so, uhhh...

"Blute, Abschaum!" (Bleed, scum!)

Also, the German voice actress' voice is 10x better, once you get used to it. More sultry, less mannish without sacrificing badassitude.
Edited by DrakonIL#1777 on 1/7/2013 10:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]