Diablo® III

Suggestion: Auction House

I feel a cool thing to add to the auction house would be the fact that we could see how the gear affects our damage vitality and protection before we even buy the item, much like if it were to be in our inventory. Do you guys feel like this would be a cool thing that could be implemented in the next update??
Reply Quote
I agree completely same when people post items in Trade chat rooms.
Reply Quote
agree.
right now im using this site: http://d3up.com/

however, the feature of it being able to show how it affects your gear should already be in there. i dont see it being a difficult thing for them to add either. the base system is already there.

all they need to do is make the character listed in the AH drop down have its gear compared to the item you look at in the AH search results.
Reply Quote
is there any use AH in web ??? like checking web to see last bidding or item that we sell ? or wanna to bid it ?

i realize everytime to make bid, or sell item just to enter the game it will make unstable connection and sync time

sorry for my bad english
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]