Diablo® III

Silencieux Run

This is how I farm:

First of all, I have max magic find and run on monster power 5.

I start my run in Act 3, and go directly to Keep Depths Level 2. If I find 5 elite packs/champions on that map, I continue my run, otherwise I restart the run.

If there are 5 elite packs/champions, my run continues as follows:
Keep Depths Level 2 ->
Keep Depths Level 3 ->
Fields of Slaughter + Cave ->
Rakki's Crossing ->
Core of the Arreat ->
Azmodan ->
Stonefort ->
Repeat

I have been doing this for a very long time and on mp5 with max MF, I have never not seen a Legendary item drop using this method. Last time I posted this there was much controversy and flaming, so I won't be responding to questions on the thread. If you want, you can contact me in-game for questions.
Reply Quote
First!

Edit: Thanks man! I hope this works out! :D
Edited by Ghost#1581 on 1/6/2013 3:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
do it now!! or your not being efficient.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 03:38 PMPosted by koez

You're*
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 05:35 PMPosted by Silencieux

You're*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W1a_rY7k
Reply Quote
Question 1: Why keeps 2 before 5 NV, waste of exp.

Question 2: Why MP5
Reply Quote
Do you have an A1 or A2 version of this run? Can you post it here? Thanks
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 06:09 PMPosted by turnstiled

You're*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W1a_rY7k

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=32p8d6OudgU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D32p8d6OudgU
Reply Quote
Skycrown first!
Reply Quote
This run really isn't special. As for your claim that you get a legendary every run, I request video proof.

There is no run that will consistently you get a legendary every run, you're not doing anything special to warrant that.
Edited by hampster#1586 on 1/6/2013 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
This run really isn't special. As for your claim that you get a legendary every run, I request video proof.

There is no run that will consistently you get a legendary every run, you're not doing anything special to warrant that.

Actually he is saying that if you don't manage to get 5 NV in keeps 2 alone, it is an "unlucky" game/server/map, so you are better off restarting. If you do find 5 sets of elites, it is an "lucky" game and by completing the rest of the run, you will find at least one legendary.
Edited by Wtflag#1258 on 1/6/2013 7:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
As usual. our choices are select parts of act 3 or select parts of act 3.
Reply Quote
what he is saying is if you find 5packs in keep 2 that that game will have more mobs overall (more whites more elites) then if you have a game with 3-4 packs its not some magic legendary run but you kill more things with more MF you will have a better chance of finding legendarys

doesnt rly have anything to do with Luck his last topic about this someone did the runs and tracked kills and showed every single run that there where more mobs when finding 5packs in keep 2

as for his legendarys i can tell you he finds a crap ton doing these runs and he isnt rly worried about exp since he is already 99

as for me doing this run i will say when i get 5packs i get at least 1 legendary also but i dont do this run because i just dont like remaking the game so can kinda vouch haha
Edited by Skags#1570 on 1/6/2013 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote

Q1: I am Paragon level 99. Idgaf about exp.
Q2: 500 MF seems to be a sweet spot for massive Legends/hour.
Reply Quote

Alright. I'll post a video later today on youtube using this exact method of farming. I'll get a link on the thread later.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Chillaxin
As usual. our choices are select parts of act 3 or select parts of act 3.

You can use this method in act 1 and 2 with Festering Woods and Desolate Sands, however act 3 has a naturally higher mob density either way, so most people choose to farm that act.
Reply Quote
Sorry for the lack of video, I've been busy working on getting to Paragon Level 100. Finally hit it today, and found a beast IK chest along the way!
Reply Quote

Q1: I am Paragon level 99. Idgaf about exp.
Q2: 500 MF seems to be a sweet spot for massive Legends/hour.

When I wear all str gear on my wizard I get massive legends/hour too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]