Diablo® III

Silencieux Run

Video....
Reply Quote
This again? Reported for trolling. If you're going to claim you've found at least one legendary for 300 runs straight prove it, else you're just all talk.
Reply Quote
This run really isn't special. As for your claim that you get a legendary every run, I request video proof.

There is no run that will consistently you get a legendary every run, you're not doing anything special to warrant that.

Actually he is saying that if you don't manage to get 5 NV in keeps 2 alone, it is an "unlucky" game/server/map, so you are better off restarting. If you do find 5 sets of elites, it is an "lucky" game and by completing the rest of the run, you will find at least one legendary.

The frequency in which elites appear in a single given map has absolutely nothing to do with the "quality" of any particular given run. That's like saying when u start an alkeizer run if u don't get 3 stacks right off the bat in core of areat the rest of the run will suck so u might as well quit. Even though if I WP to first floor tower there could be 3 elite packs waiting at the portal.

Especially now that legs frequently drop from whites regardless of NV stacks there is no reason to leave a run because there I no way in knowing how lucky or unlucky any given run will be. Quitting the game is senseless.
Reply Quote
I was powerleveling some dude for 1 million / hour (3 hours total)(Okay for one, I didn't log on as him but saw him in general. He followed behind while I swarm locusted everything).

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Lykos-1124/hero/5355343

Look at my WD. MP10 nightmare act 3. 3 legendaries dropped in that act. I could hardly believe it, but there they were.

This is how I farm:

First of all, I have max magic find and run on monster power 5.

I start my run in Act 3, and go directly to Keep Depths Level 2. If I find 5 elite packs/champions on that map, I continue my run, otherwise I restart the run.

If there are 5 elite packs/champions, my run continues as follows:
Keep Depths Level 2 ->
Keep Depths Level 3 ->
Fields of Slaughter + Cave ->
Rakki's Crossing ->
Core of the Arreat ->
Azmodan ->
Stonefort ->
Repeat

I have been doing this for a very long time and on mp5 with max MF, I have never not seen a Legendary item drop using this method. Last time I posted this there was much controversy and flaming, so I won't be responding to questions on the thread. If you want, you can contact me in-game for questions.
Reply Quote
dumb run

doesn't work. not even sure why i fall into these dumb strategies and try them out, but i am pretty sure there is no possible way to guarantee yourself legendaries.

it worked the first time, but failed on the second. you said this was 100%, therefore i am done with this.

first attempt it took 7 runs in KD2 before i got one with 5 elites. i got 2 legendaries that run.

second attempt it took 6 runs in KD2 before i got one with 5 elites. i got ZERO legendaries that run. but i did get a trash nat's slayer and trash bul-kathos weapon in those previous attempts to get 5 stacks in KD2. but i left those runs b/c i was only getting 3 or 4 stacks in KD2, and you said it simply must be 5 for the run to work

it's RNG!

edit: if anything, it's a good xp run bc of all the killing in KD2. but this is definitely not some 100% legendary every run strategy.

If it failed, then you do not have 500 MF.
Reply Quote
dumb run

doesn't work. not even sure why i fall into these dumb strategies and try them out, but i am pretty sure there is no possible way to guarantee yourself legendaries.

it worked the first time, but failed on the second. you said this was 100%, therefore i am done with this.

first attempt it took 7 runs in KD2 before i got one with 5 elites. i got 2 legendaries that run.

second attempt it took 6 runs in KD2 before i got one with 5 elites. i got ZERO legendaries that run. but i did get a trash nat's slayer and trash bul-kathos weapon in those previous attempts to get 5 stacks in KD2. but i left those runs b/c i was only getting 3 or 4 stacks in KD2, and you said it simply must be 5 for the run to work

it's RNG!

edit: if anything, it's a good xp run bc of all the killing in KD2. but this is definitely not some 100% legendary every run strategy.

Did you even read my post?
Reply Quote
This method is not the most effective XP run, but it isn't supposed to be.
It does not guarantee legendary, but it is a good item run.

I did a few small tests on the last thread and found that I got more XP on the runs that started with 5 stacks, though after the thread was closed from all the flaming and trolling I stopped recording my tests.

On the last thread people started talking about 'seed', the basic idea of it is that some servers are more densely populated with elites, so if you find one of these servers then you will have more opportunity's to get legendarys, and if your magic find is great then this of course contributes.
Reply Quote
I will try this out tonight.
Reply Quote
OP, will you just admit that you don't get a legendary every single time? It's obvious that this run will net you a good amount of legends (but then again, so does the alk run), but every single time?

You have yet to put up a video (even though you have said you would about 3 times already) which proves to me that you are lying.

Everyone would be less hostile if you had just said you get more legends than usual alk runs. But no, you had to claim you get one 100% of the time. WHY???
Reply Quote
Do you know what I found out? simply playing more gives you more legendaries... who would have thought?

All posts like OP are based on idea "if I get 5NV in zone X I continue to kill all monsters in the act", simply implies what I have stated. The more you kill the better.

I am having max base MF when playing solo, on MP2 I sometimes find legs, sometimes not, sometimes even on first champion killed, sometimes form a white mob. All in all I have avg of 1 per 2 hours. Most of them suck... so... good luck:)
Reply Quote
Has anyone tried this on mp 0 using tempest rush
Reply Quote
This run is silly. Why would you start in Keeps 2 when there are the densest amount of mobs there. Giving a greater chance for legendary drops. You should have 5 stacks before you even go in there.

This guy is totally doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
Lol@this thread.

Just like lol@the last one.

OP again trolls the community with no data and a load of bias.

In the last thread, time and time again, it was shown that 5 stack KD2 could result in even full Act 3 clears without a single legendary. While also <5 stack KD2 could result in 7, 8, even 9 dropping in a full clear.

I'll give the OP his due, though, he's either a successful troll, or daft as a brush.
Reply Quote
as stupid as this is

i'm 2/2 with this run. oculus ring and skorn.
Reply Quote
pointless. u can do the same by starting in core. 1 elite = unlucky game 2 elites = average game 3 elites = lucky game
Reply Quote
youve got a friend in me
Reply Quote
Tinfoil hat, put it on........

Ive found 4 set items and 2 legends in a mp1 game that doesnt take this route to farm nor was the mp as high.

If the rng is to shine upon you it will. Ive done mp10 and have gotten 1 or no legends, unlucky ---def, does it happen hells yes. Ive found my biggest drops on mp1...go figure

Higher mp def ups your chances at a light, nothing guarantees you a light.

But i see you in trade channel alot silence, so im gonna make a tin foil hat, and try your method. Mp5 is easily doable so why not :)
Reply Quote
So I looked at this thread and thought people are getting trolled pretty good. Then I thought well I don't even know if I can make it through all of keep depths 2 without getting bored and logging back off, but I'll try it for fun.

First game, 5 elites in keep depths 2 so figure i'll clear rest. Rakki's crossing drops lacuni prowlers. Albeit the worst lacuni's I have seen. Then core of arreat drops wizardspike.

So 1 run, 2 legendaries. worked 100% of the time. Although the 2 legendaries were basically brim stones. Then I logged back off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]