Diablo® III

Silencieux Run

01/30/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Silencieux
An* not "a"

Irrelevant.

It's really simple to see why you are one however. If you really wanted to help you post would simply be something along the lines of "Here's my run I get a good amount of legendaries per run good luck guys". Never saw Alkaizer calling his run the Alkaizer run. Merely "my run".

Instead you feel the need to include your name for god knows what reason. Maybe hoping somehow Blizzard acknowledges you and puts your run on their main page, who knows. Either way AN attention !@#$%.
Edited by Shachihoko#1832 on 1/30/2013 2:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 02:34 PMPosted by Shachihoko
An* not "a"

Irrelevant.

It's really simple to see why you are one however. If you really wanted to help you post would simply be something along the lines of "Here's my run I get a good amount of legendaries per run good luck guys". Never saw Alkaizer calling his run the Alkaizer run. Merely "my run".

Instead you feel the need to include your name for god knows what reason. Maybe hoping somehow Blizzard acknowledges you and puts your run on their main page, who knows. Either way AN attention !@#$%.

My last thread was already on the main page, lol. Seems kind of "irrelevant" though.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 02:34 PMPosted by Shachihoko
An* not "a"

Irrelevant.

What do you hope to gain from bashing my thread?
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 02:49 PMPosted by Silencieux
My last thread was already on the main page, lol. Seems kind of "irrelevant" though.

I am talking about their blog section not popular threads... since you know that's kinda pointless and stupid since its mostly those flame bait threads that make it.

And the irrelevant comment was over your nitpicking with a and an. Good job failing everything.
Edited by Shachihoko#1832 on 1/30/2013 2:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Shachihoko

I am talking about their blog section not popular threads... since you know that's kinda pointless and stupid since its mostly those flame bait threads that make it.

And the irrelevant comment was over your nitpicking with a and an. Good job failing everything.

I know. I just think it's cute that you are getting upset enough to butcher the English language. :)
Reply Quote
Any success stories please don't be shy! Post your results here :D. Thanks.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 03:41 PMPosted by Silencieux
My belt & weapon on Wizard,
Witching Hour & Chantodo's Will - Deeps LVL 2 :-)
mp0
Edited by henry#1793 on 1/30/2013 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 03:43 PMPosted by henry
mp0

Wow that wand is pretty sick haha grats. 3% LS is boss...
Reply Quote
Gonna try running some of these Alkaizer #2 runs. Hopefully that'll change my luck.
Reply Quote
its sad the this is the state of the game...trying to find best ways to grind gear. The slick combat system is wasted on this game.
Reply Quote
On my way back home (vacation is over) so I'll get a video up as soon as I get back.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2013 03:43 PMPosted by henry
mp0
belt is worth a few mill, wep has no socket pretty bad.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 09:52 AMPosted by ImmortalKing
mp0
belt is worth a few mill, wep has no socket pretty bad.

There is no wh you can get for a few mil, ever. Also you can't roll LS and a socket on chantodo's wand.
Reply Quote
I don't see the point of this thread. A3 is so dense that you can pretty much pick up random checkpoint and play the way you want. Or just do Alkaizer runs or whatever.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 10:39 AMPosted by Grayfxx
I don't see the point of this thread. A3 is so dense that you can pretty much pick up random checkpoint and play the way you want. Or just do Alkaizer runs or whatever.

If I choose randomly which games to clear I get terrible drops for 80% of the day. I can't stand those odds. I prefer to up them.
Reply Quote
This is how I farm:

First of all, I have max magic find and run on monster power 5.

I start my run in Act 3, and go directly to Keep Depths Level 2. If I find 5 elite packs/champions on that map, I continue my run, otherwise I restart the run.

If there are 5 elite packs/champions, my run continues as follows:
Keep Depths Level 2 ->
Keep Depths Level 3 ->
Fields of Slaughter + Cave ->
Rakki's Crossing ->
Core of the Arreat ->
Azmodan ->
Stonefort ->
Repeat

I have been doing this for a very long time and on mp5 with max MF, I have never not seen a Legendary item drop using this method. Last time I posted this there was much controversy and flaming, so I won't be responding to questions on the thread. If you want, you can contact me in-game for questions.

Has anyone else had success from doing this?
Reply Quote
Well, I'm slowly getting back to things, so I'll give this a try if that MP isn't a requirement. If it is though, I've got a lot of work to do =w=
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 06:02 AMPosted by MarcusCole
Well, I'm slowly getting back to things, so I'll give this a try if that MP isn't a requirement. If it is though, I've got a lot of work to do =w=

Just a suggestion not requirement.
Reply Quote
this post is suggesting that having 5 elites in lvl 2 simply means your in a server that will drop legendaries, theres no proof unless you're a blizz programmer, the same way uber diablo would only spawn in certain servers, it could be used as a way to control the stream of legendaries or be a myth. why not use this thread to either prove his theory right or wrong
Reply Quote
last night me and a friend tried this for the first time. I have been on a dry spell with Leg's for a few days.

First k2 we did we had a 5 stack.

By the end of the run we had 7 leg's together drop for us. 3 dropping within about 4 mins of each other.

Just lucky? maybe. We are going to do a few more runs tonight and see what happens. If i remember I will post results tomorrow.
Edited by Setayn#1841 on 2/7/2013 5:34 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]