Diablo® III

MF WD GEAR?

Whats the best gear that proc magic find?
My WD has some. I just farm mp1 and last run i found IK belt and Inna staff. IK belt was actually pretty decent. and inna staff just sold for .5mil
Reply Quote
I use a socketed Sunkeeper, DD pants, a MF Helfire ring. Those are the notables
Reply Quote
hi, my MF gear can solo inferno mp0.. it ain't powerful, but its enough to survive.
Reply Quote
I use a socketed Sunkeeper for low levels. I have built in with my chest and pants as well. I run mp0-1 w a leoric and hellfire as well so if you want there is another 40%. You could also get another 45% from an amulet but you have mf there already and is a decent piece.
Reply Quote
Legendaries like Depth Diggers and Blackthornes are good and always come with Magic Find.

All things considered though you are better off gearing up to destroy mp1 at a fast pace and gain paragon lvls for your mf bonus. It will help you more in the long run. But if you are set on mf, id go DD/Bthornes and maybe get some on your Amulet as they can get 45 I believe. Other than that give your enchantress a Grand Vizier and perfect blue Mf rings and ammy. As mentioned above Sun Keepers can roll really well, but a good one is expensive.
Reply Quote
yah im doing the para leveling... and once i gain max ill get better gear. tryin to get some items to make money while i lvl
Reply Quote
is sun keeper the only weapon with MF on it? is there a bow or quiver that procs MF?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]