Diablo® III

$2,500 tax return to spend on D3.

Obviously I'm not going to be spending all of it on Diablo 3, but roughly $1,000 to $1,500.

I want to make a beast Witch Doctor that could handle MP10. Any Ideas of how expensive this is? I don't want MP10 to be a struggle. I want it to be easy enough to farm on a regular.

Thinking 2-3 $500 accounts or one awesome account. Any ideas guys? I'm stuck on a bind with this one.
Reply Quote
Mistake: buying a WD

Solution: buying a CM wiz

:)
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 01:06 PMPosted by FitHopeCOM
Witch Doctor that could handle MP10

i guess WD is pretty much the worst choice for mp10 farming, but maybe you'll do it? Good luck...
Reply Quote
The best players out there don't farm MP10. It's not as efficient. For Hellfire Rings, it does make sense.

I have a WD myself, but the best classes for you are probably a CM Wizard or Barbarian.
Reply Quote
The worst class for MP10? Perfect! I want to be doing MP10 ubers on a Witch Doctor because it's rare.

I don't want to buy the normal. I want something rare with my money.
Reply Quote
Obviously I'm not going to be spending all of it on Diablo 3, but roughly $1,000 to $1,500.

I want to make a beast Witch Doctor that could handle MP10. Any Ideas of how expensive this is? I don't want MP10 to be a struggle. I want it to be easy enough to farm on a regular.

Thinking 2-3 $500 accounts or one awesome account. Any ideas guys? I'm stuck on a bind with this one.

dont spend it yet, wait until 1.0.7 or until new items are released because there will be new items introduced to diablo 3...
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/8/2013 1:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Time to try and throw decent gear again on the RMAH...
Reply Quote
buy the gold now while its 18 cents a mil.
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 01:12 PMPosted by NeLLy
because there will be new items introduced to diablo 3...

huh? false fact imo, never heard about something like this lol
Reply Quote
please dont spend the money here, you will regret it. i promise.
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Odin
because there will be new items introduced to diablo 3...

huh? false fact imo, never heard about something like this lol

we'll see
Reply Quote
Full zuni gear w/high vit/AR + CC upwards of 500M. Manajumas 1.1k w/soc+LS over 900M last time I checked. Misc ring/ammy combo upwards of 400M combined cost.

If you want a true MP10 destroyer I would put a rough estimate between 1.75-2.5B gold.

This is true of pretty much every class except maybe barbarians where they can handle MP10 for a lot less gold, but wrecking MP10 costs just as much, if not more than other classes (very expensive 1h's (x2) or a skorn +ias in every slot w/-hota gear).
Edited by runit3#1931 on 1/8/2013 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Do zero dog.

In fact with 1500 to spend you can have 1.5 set that can fit 2 builds.

Or you can do 600-700 per char, enough for MP10 on 2 different class.

Tip, you want to first buy a large amount of gold, GAH price tend to be lower in 8 out 10 cases, but keep your eye on RMAH as well.
Reply Quote
wd can be sweet dont listen to these guys
Edited by MuNkOr#1206 on 1/8/2013 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
do nothing with your money right now. wait to see what the next patch does. then blow some coin if you wish
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Joemama
buy the gold now while its 18 cents a mil.

wait for gold to drop to 10 cents
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]