Diablo® III

$2,500 tax return to spend on D3.

wow...why would you even waste your money? Dude, take a weekend vacation or something.
Reply Quote
Your an idiot.

Buy something tangible with $1500... or just give it all to a homeless person. That a better way to throw away $1500 then gear for a game. its a game. Your taxes are real.

/facepalm

Right...because $1500 to a homeless person would never turn into a 1/8kg of blow...good god.

If I had $1500 disposable income I'd get a CD at the bank and let it turn me some interest for future grand kids...or a vacation...
Edited by runit3#1931 on 1/8/2013 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
This post made me die a little inside...
Reply Quote
I'm really surprised a blue hasn't chimed in on this thread yet.
Reply Quote
My goods await thee
Reply Quote
With respect; why purchase the best the game has to offer with money that could give you dozens of games? I mean, if you have the best... there is nothing more to work for. The point of farming Diablo is to reach the top, so what would you actually do with your new super-character? Idle in Tristram waiting for the expansion?

If you want an advantage, purchase some mid-range gear and then start farming, imo. Spend the rest on useful things IRL.
Reply Quote
I am literally speechless.
Reply Quote
wasting alot of money bro. if you must spend: buy some gold and make budget character

should be abe to get zuni chest/boots/ring for 20-80 mil that would do 3 part bonus

then nice vile/weapon/ring/ammy and lacuni with int cc you could probably do nice wd for 250.00$

I would waint to see how it goes with patch's and expac before i spent any money once you gear up for the content theres not much to do. the in game economy is pretty inflated whatever you buy will only lose value as soon as you get it
Edited by REDRUM13#1762 on 1/8/2013 1:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
As disgusting as it is, 1000 wont really buy you the best d3 char by a longshot.

Not trying to troll you, just telling it like it is.

Sometimes items go for 300-400 BILLION gold when they are GG.

Thats a lot of money

$.25 per 1,000,000

$1 = 4,000,000

$1000 = 4,000,000,000

$100,000 = 400,000,000,000

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65985421&f=153

These gloves are at 3+ billion atm, almost $1000
Edited by Treckin#1892 on 1/8/2013 1:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
So this is what "gaming" has become. Well, I guess I'm pretty much done then. No more big corporate pay to win garbage for me. Will stick to small indie titles from here on out.
Reply Quote
Your an idiot.

Buy something tangible with $1500... or just give it all to a homeless person. That a better way to throw away $1500 then gear for a game. its a game. Your taxes are real.

/facepalm

Oh HempKnight, so ironic. If YOU'RE going to call somebody an idiot, at least do it correctly.
Reply Quote
maybe try buying premade character from some one who is done playing
Reply Quote
I guess you have your mind made up to spend the money. If there is no talking you out of it at least wait for another patch. The items you buy now will be worth half or less after another patch, when new items come out.
Edited by Nighthunter4#1650 on 1/8/2013 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote

Right...because $1500 to a homeless person would never turn into a 1/8kg of blow...good god.

If I had $1500 disposable income I'd get a CD at the bank and let it turn me some interest for future grand kids...or a vacation...

You haven't tried to purchase CDs lately, have you? The interest rates are below inflation. It's pretty sad. But other than that, I agree with you.

Still higher than my savings account... :*-(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]