Diablo® III

$2,500 tax return to spend on D3.

wow how about go buy a mailorder bride because we know you're a virgin spending that kind of money on objects that arent real.

Cheers!
Dexx
Reply Quote
View profile
The worst class for MP10? Perfect! I want to be doing MP10 ubers on a Witch Doctor because it's rare.

I don't want to buy the normal. I want something rare with my money.

This is very cool if you go WD. Also, because its isn't necessarily the most popular class, you should be able to get some amazing gears on the cheap. Add me cause I want to see this in game. Good luck!!!!
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Iwotmate
Obviously I'm not going to be spending all of it on Diablo 3, but roughly $1,000 to $1,500.

Lol obviously you are VERY rich, or you still live at your parents house. I'm willing to believe the latter.
Reply Quote
Obviously I'm not going to be spending all of it on Diablo 3, but roughly $1,000 to $1,500.

I want to make a beast Witch Doctor that could handle MP10. Any Ideas of how expensive this is? I don't want MP10 to be a struggle. I want it to be easy enough to farm on a regular.

Thinking 2-3 $500 accounts or one awesome account. Any ideas guys? I'm stuck on a bind with this one.

LOL @ p2w losers .. sad sad
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Odin
because there will be new items introduced to diablo 3...

huh? false fact imo, never heard about something like this lol

Its not a fact, its speculation, because item prices always change after patches.
Reply Quote
Question for OP: Once you have an endgame perfect character what will you even do with it? Farm? For what? You already have godly gear right? I guess you could farm for alts or for RMAH sales. I suppose I just will never understand the mentality of buying your way to victory. Don't you just defeat the entire purpose of the game?
Reply Quote
time to start posting on rmah >:)
Reply Quote
View profile
im getting 2500 too but it is for a macbook pro
so is my wife
we are both going to have macbook pros
its pretty sweet
what kinda sucks is it can only play steam games like swkotor or mass effect 2
which isnt bad, but oh well
Edited by sonoranranch#1216 on 1/8/2013 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Your an idiot.

Buy something tangible with $1500... or just give it all to a homeless person. That a better way to throw away $1500 then gear for a game. its a game. Your taxes are real.

/facepalm

Oh HempKnight, so ironic. If YOU'RE going to call somebody an idiot, at least do it correctly.

I lol'd
Reply Quote
This is the USA. Not lybia. If some one wants to torch a grand on a luxury parking pass, another grand on a luxury booth, and enjoy a football game in style, some one can just as well drop some money into their character.

Its entertainment.

Are you old enough to have visited arcades for the 10 years they were popular? How much money did you put into the games in form of quarters?

Sick money.

Your calling him an idiot is wreckless at best. You have no advice to help him with his question, stay out of it.

Your an idiot.

Buy something tangible with $1500... or just give it all to a homeless person. That a better way to throw away $1500 then gear for a game. its a game. Your taxes are real.

/facepalm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]