Diablo® III

i'm recieving error 1127236161

i'm trying to log in and it doesn't complete the prosess, i've reloader diablo 2 times and checked my firewall but this error still keeps happening
Reply Quote
anyone know what it is, or how to fix it?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Dmac ,

Could you try what's described in the following two articles please?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-the-battlenet-cache-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-battlenet-tools-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
omrakos,

I have done both and neither worked i try to log in to diablo 3 and it loads for 2 min after it connects to the battlenet server and then it stalls out on confirmation i think and tells me error 1127236161.
Reply Quote
loads is probably the wrong word, as it is confirming the credentials it stalls out and gives me the error code.
Reply Quote
if i can log in and out of battle.net i should be able to log in to my account in diablo\
Reply Quote
I'm begining to get very annoyed i bought this game online shortly after launch loaded it up and started playing, i took a break from computer games and now that i want to play i keep getting error 1127236161.i have un installed it and reinstalled it. tried deleteing the battle .net folder and still the problem is here idk whats going on with blizzard/battle.net, but since i dished out 50 bucks for this game.I am very displeased at this time.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
So you can log in to battle.net and not the game? I can not find the error you mentioned by number anywhere, but there is at least one other thing you can rule out while you wait for Omrakos to get back to this post.

Currently there is some malware out there that will intercept the login and give errors. It is designed to trick people into removing the Authenticator or other security measures. It is always a good idea to do a weekly malware scan anyway and it hurts nothing, so please try the following:

1. Download and install the free version of Malwarebytes if you don't already have it. Make sure it is updated.
2. Ensure your virus protection is also up to date
3. Bring up the game and type gibberish into the login fields. Do NOT actually try to log in though. Some malware only activates under these conditions.
4. Do a FULL scan (not quick) with Malwarebytes
5. When done, do a FULL virus scan.

Might as well get those out of the way and rule that out as a possible cause of login issues.
Reply Quote
thanks miss cheetah,

i'm running the malwarebytes now, and virus scan to follow.

fingers crossed, here is to hoping this works
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Even if it does not, it is a good thing to do once in a while and will rule out that possible cause. Knowing what is NOT the issue, is a major step towards finding a solution.
Reply Quote
yepp still error 1127236161, after scans i still get the error message,
Reply Quote
I'm getting the same error code with no luck with anything. This is a new formatted computer so I know I have no malware or viruses.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]