Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Support Forum Agent
Could you try what's described in the following two articles please?
I'm begining to get very annoyed i bought this game online shortly after launch loaded it up and started playing, i took a break from computer games and now that i want to play i keep getting error 1127236161.i have un installed it and reinstalled it. tried deleteing the battle .net folder and still the problem is here idk whats going on with blizzard/battle.net, but since i dished out 50 bucks for this game.I am very displeased at this time.
So you can log in to battle.net and not the game? I can not find the error you mentioned by number anywhere, but there is at least one other thing you can rule out while you wait for Omrakos to get back to this post.
Currently there is some malware out there that will intercept the login and give errors. It is designed to trick people into removing the Authenticator or other security measures. It is always a good idea to do a weekly malware scan anyway and it hurts nothing, so please try the following:
1. Download and install the free version of Malwarebytes if you don't already have it. Make sure it is updated.
2. Ensure your virus protection is also up to date
3. Bring up the game and type gibberish into the login fields. Do NOT actually try to log in though. Some malware only activates under these conditions.
4. Do a FULL scan (not quick) with Malwarebytes
5. When done, do a FULL virus scan.
Might as well get those out of the way and rule that out as a possible cause of login issues.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.