Diablo® III

Diablo Racing Competition

View profile
lets race down rakkis crossing.

Location: a3 Rakkis Crossing, no monster power, normal difficulty.

If you can beat me Ill give you 1mil gold!

Currently undefeated..

add me right now. chucknorris#1885
write "race" in your friendrequest
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/9/2013 7:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
undefeated in three challengers so far
Reply Quote
View profile
ok doin some more races now.

no one as claimed the prize money for beating me yet so if any can beat me ill give you 2mil gold.

taking challenges right now
chucknorris#1885
Reply Quote
Sounds fun, ChuckNorris :D

I assume its a speed race, killing the monsters is not necessary? Gone up against any TR monks yet?
Reply Quote
I'd be interested to try. DH's are pretty fast over short distances, and I'm interested in whether a tempest monk could keep up. Monk should win over longer distances when the discipline finally runs out.
Reply Quote
well i know D3 is boring but i never imagined it was boring enough that people had to invent their own mini games to add to it

maybe they should do like star trek online and allow the community to make content for D3
of course it would need to meet some standards and the need to pass checking from someone at blizz

but this would make the game much more interesting and much more stuff to explore
Reply Quote
Chuck Norris cannot be beat, he does not run, the world spins under his feet?

I salute thee for making up such an event BTW:)
Edited by Buryit#2321 on 1/10/2013 6:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
this is actually the most fun ive had playing the game lol

still undefeated, and no one has even come remotely close.

if any one want to challenge me im on right now.

taking bets or just try your luck at being the first to claim the 2mil gold if u win
Reply Quote
View profile

maybe they should do like star trek online and allow the community to make content for D3
of course it would need to meet some standards and the need to pass checking from someone at blizz

but this would make the game much more interesting and much more stuff to explore

If blizz released a map editor and allowed customs games like in sc2 it would make d3 one of the most diverse and greatest games of all time. sad but dont think they see this as "profitable"
Reply Quote
can i join your game to watch chuck norris? lol
Reply Quote
View profile
why dont u race me. ill give u a head start
Reply Quote
This sounds fun let me have a go :D
Reply Quote
View profile
just add me in game if u want to race
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]