done an thanks for the info guys
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
View profile
Up for more ideas =)
Happy (well maybe not...) Monday!
Reply Quote
Up. I posted a thread in the General forum a couple of days ago to get attention to this thread. I will rebump it if I can find it.
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks acrimony, I found the thread and bumped it:)

Anyone know of a good HOTA guide? There is a ton of info, but its spread all around with bits and pieces here and there. Went to the EU forums, and there's seem a bit outdated. Ill keep looking, maybe ones hidden among other info. TIA!
Reply Quote
Here is some good HotA theorycrafting from Jim:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592640100#16
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199962320?page=1#2

The problem with HotA builds is that there is much more flexibility, and there is no single "best build" in contrast with sprint/ww where there is only leeway in 2 skill slots. One's gear heavily influences which particular passives and skills are optimal.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 1/28/2013 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Very nice find silverfire:) Thanks!
Reply Quote
Thanks acrimony, I found the thread and bumped it:)

Anyone know of a good HOTA guide? There is a ton of info, but its spread all around with bits and pieces here and there. Went to the EU forums, and there's seem a bit outdated. Ill keep looking, maybe ones hidden among other info. TIA!

I made a thread asking about a hota/rend guide and all the replies I got were that it was pretty much the same as a SnB hota/rend build, except using a 2hander
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks for the info LordZeus, I see a few builds hidden away in that SNB thread :)

Front page
Reply Quote
This isn't a sticky yet? Nice work Koala. Bump and sticky request.
Reply Quote
Nice work, really cool idea and thank you for taking the time to do this, I am sure many people will benefit from this.
Reply Quote
There are such threads in WD and other forums, I am just waiting for this in Barb community! Thanks RagingKoala!
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks for the support! Couldn't have done it without good players making the threads though! :D

Front page.

Playing around with the title, suggestions welcome :D
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 1/30/2013 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Great title now mate, bump!
Reply Quote
interesting, need to read further,
sticky requested.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the support! Couldn't have done it without good players making the threads though! :D

Front page.

Playing around with the title, suggestions welcome :D

Might I make another suggestion for the thread's name? Since all Barbarians come from the, once snowy wild, land around Arreat's wouldn't a bonfire be a suitable place to gather and talk?

Or maybe "Harrogath Arquives"? In honor of barb's D2 city?
Reply Quote
View profile
This thread doesnt deserve to be on page 2! BUMP!
Give this a sticky
Reply Quote
It is so annoying how long it's taking to get an Blizzard moderator to sticky this damn thing.
Reply Quote
View profile
I think they are too busy with extra curricular stuffs!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]