Diablo® III

Compilation of ROS builds & Info

View profile
Thank you for the links, I will hopefully get some time to add them in (if I can log online without playing that is:)
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 5/19/2014 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
reading this since a week of posting good job on compiling barb info
Edited by elkarera#6933 on 5/22/2014 10:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The barbarians should be holding two handed sword by single hand, and that's the only most important ability about barbarians weapon mastery.
Reply Quote
RK

There are two cold builds here for you to consider adding to your main page under cold. Each have youtube vids.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13273197375

Cheers
CC123
Reply Quote
View profile
06/29/2014 07:52 AMPosted by CC123
RK

There are two cold builds here for you to consider adding to your main page under cold. Each have youtube vids.

Cheers
CC123

Rest assured ill add them up, hurt my hand pretty badly at work and working a mouse is going to be tough for a few weeks, and my phone doesnt edit the sticky too well, ill try to add them this week. Keep that build crafting going :)
Reply Quote
View profile
07/07/2014 05:52 PMPosted by RagingKoala
06/29/2014 07:52 AMPosted by CC123
RK

Cheers
CC123

Rest assured ill add them up, hurt my hand pretty badly at work and working a mouse is going to be tough for a few weeks, and my phone doesnt edit the sticky too well, ill try to add them this week. Keep that build crafting going :)

I used to use my mouse left-handed at work and right -handed at home when I had carpal-tunnel about 10 yrs ago. Did wonders for me, never had a problem since. You should try switching to left-handed mouse while your hand heals, it's actually pretty smooth after the first day or two.
Reply Quote
Hi, can we post a build thread in here ?
Reply Quote
View profile
08/25/2014 08:14 PMPosted by BoOYaz
Hi, can we post a build thread in here ?

Probably best to post a thread explaining it, that way the discussion stays there, and I'll link it on the main page. Videos are nice, but good to have text explaining it in addition as well.

Post the link here though :)
Reply Quote
View profile
Just to see if its still working.
Reply Quote
Well it feels so wrong seeing this thread not a sticky anymore.
Reply Quote
?

Why was this unstuck? RK was doing a great job keeping it up to date and there are a lot of ROS 2.1 builds underway or finding there way in here. I nearly have my rewrite of Cold SSpam done (will call it something different).

Any chance we could have this re-stuck?
Edited by CC123#1310 on 9/4/2014 6:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]