Diablo® III

Hc mp10 Selffounditems

We are 2 to 3 ANZ playing chars under these rules. We would like to increase the community playing under these rules to make it more often playable. WE have right now 1 DH 1 Wiz and 1 Barb all lvl 13. If you are interested in playing this way addme.

Santaclauze#2291
Reply Quote
Hey, what server are you running on?

I'm on the Americas.....
Reply Quote
Hi SantaClauze,

i tried your idea with a monk - first one died at level 3 - second one got as far as level 6.

the levelling up was great - got first level before talking to Leah - that was great. But going was tough.

with your rules - am i allowed to buy extra potions - cause i really need them or does everything need to be self found?. - or am i better to try ranged char - until i get used to starting on MP10.

Also - i prefer solo - since i dont want anyone let down due to any mistakes i might make - or my connection. i die it is one thing - but someone else - would be even harder to bear. I know in D2 we always had someone with a bow try to draw mobs one at a time, but in D3 that doesnt seem so easy - and not all chars can wield a range weapon.

are you intending to make this challenge for groups - or solo - or both.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]