you trade hc gold for sc?
Reply Quote
how much?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Good plvler
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Just did a barbarian for me 15-60. vouch!
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Thanks for the Boss Kills and all the power leveling....Very good player and huge vouch for Fox....

Mastershifu#1109
Reply Quote
If you have JSP please vouch for him and help other JSP members from ripping others off.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66125430&f=178
Reply Quote
Big vouch for fox powerleveling my monk, he will take care of you and make extra sure that you stay safe and alive to 60.
Reply Quote
vouch for fox! great guy and very helpful. kept me safe and was very efficient. thanks again!
Reply Quote
Best power leveler in the world! safe and fast!!!
Reply Quote
Vouched! Leveled me fast and efficiently, and never even came close to dying. As long as you don't have a death wish your safety is pretty much guaranteed.
Reply Quote
Vouched. He leveled me from 15-60. It was very fast and efficient. and he was a very nice player.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
wtb pwrlvl..currently lvl 38 12k hp 3 piece cains with star ruby in helm...
Romeymfrome#1722
Reply Quote
Normal runs 2 spots left...
Reply Quote
Fox has 2 spots open for nightmare right now.
Reply Quote
I'm interested in powerlevel my 2nd new hardcore hero to 60. I don't have much resources available but can I join? Add me AmakusaShino#6595 and my time zone is +0800 GMT.
Reply Quote
I could use the boss kills. I'll msg you when I'm ready. Can only pay you in SC gold.
Reply Quote
Vouched for hell craters 50-60, very safe.
Reply Quote
Strong vouch for this gentlemen. Very congenial.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]