Diablo® III

If you need help with HC?

Stand up guy, you can trust him.
Reply Quote
Vouched. Legit guy.
Reply Quote
Hi fox... is it free??? im new to hc a barb but im currently broke let me know if free.. thanks
Reply Quote
Vouched, sexy awesome dude. Lol
Reply Quote
Can you help me kill act bosses from Hell to Inferno? State your price. I'm on a tight budget.
Reply Quote
Vouched. Negotiated a deal and got all boss kills in inferno. Quick and efficient.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Not level 60 yet... but i reckon i will need some help sometime on inferno :)
Reply Quote
Can vouch for FOX. EXTREMELY efficient. Friendly. Very quick. Excellent service with no complaints!
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
depending on what your rates are, I wouldn't mind some power leveling.

Give me an add! or I'll send you one, whichever comes first

Landoh#1422
Reply Quote
Has power leveled 2 characters for me, solid, quick and fair on pricing!
Reply Quote
Great guy! The runs were quick and efficient and definitely worth it! Would recommend to anyone looking for a fast way to lvl 60.
Reply Quote
Major vouch for Fox. He's a stand up guy that took time out of his session to answer some of my questions even before I used his power leveling services. I finally had a chance to have him power level my Barbarian this evening and he was extremely efficient, very fairly priced, and ensured your safety the whole way through. I will definitely return to Fox for my future power leveling needs!
Reply Quote
Big vouch for my man Fox. Very cool and friendly.

Also thank to his mate Navi who got me from 23 to 50 in NM in an hour. Cheers bro

Will definitely hit Fox up for a powerlevel if (read: when) this monk dies ;p
Reply Quote
Free ubers very awesome, did mp6 for me and my friend brought our own machines! Thanks
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Vouched. Very helpful. Very patient.
Has a great Uber run.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
27-60 in about 3.5 hours. Great powerleveling run...
Reply Quote
Vouch. Thank you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]