Did I get my gloves for a killer price?

Only 30m,

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tango-1860/hero/28544598

DH...
Reply Quote
Only 30m,

DH...
You overpaid. For that price I had 200 Dex/Vit ones. In fact I had two of them. One of them I bought for 30m and resold and I still have the other one right now (that I got for 15m, underpriced) and trying to unload.
Edited by speedforce#1637 on 1/11/2013 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Mmmmm pickup radius. Get one more and spin to win.
Reply Quote
You didn't overpay for them. Trifecta + dex + pickup radius can be very expensive (the cheapest one right now is 28 million and yours is better). Add in the fact your crit chance and crit damage were rolled high. Yeah you got it at a good price.
Edited by Kadderly#1572 on 1/11/2013 11:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
Only 30m,

DH...
You overpaid. For that price I had 200 Dex/Vit ones. In fact I had two of them. One of them I bought for 30m and resold and I still have the other one right now (that I got for 15m, underpriced) and trying to unload.

I viewed your profile and why arn't you using them then? If you have 200+ dex vit trifect rolls that were as good as mine they would crap all over the gloves on your DH and Monk.

At the time there were plenty of trifeca dex gloves in AH for 10-15m but they had crap rolls:
exp:

100 dex
23CD
7 AS
7.0 cc

Mine are much better and have pick up radius that everyone wants. I've simply never seen decent trifecta gloves with that too, never before.
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Kadderly
You didn't overpay for them. Trifecta + dex + pickup radius can be very expensive (the cheapest one right now is 28 million and yours is better). Add in the fact your crit chance and crit damage were rolled high. Yeah you got it at a good price.

Thank you sir, high CD really makes a difference
Reply Quote
about the same dps as my pickup radius gloves, I paid 30m too so you did ok (mine just have more raw damage).

my dps gloves are 248dex/210int/41cd/10cc and cost less than 30m though

(basically, yours are worth the 30m because of the pickup radius)

o/
Reply Quote
I only paid 5m for my strafe (pickup) gloves, and I like my gloves more then what you got even though the DPS is lower. Having 170 vit on mine frees up gearing choices for other slots.
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 01:37 PMPosted by TianZi
I only paid 5m for my strafe (pickup) gloves, and I like my gloves more then what you got even though the DPS is lower. Having 170 vit on mine frees up gearing choices for other slots.

Yea I figured out the other day that my survivability sucks, I got like 6 new peices in one day moving from 170k dps to 244k, I think the jump is impressive but I ultimantly need to change some more peices because I have next to no resist and hp needs to be at least 40k
Reply Quote
30m? damn... i paid 5m BIN for mine...

mind u, i think they were underlisted as i bought at 1 day and 12hrs left :o
right place, right time i guess
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]