Diablo® III

Want to do mp8 solo. What's my next item?

Your question was .. if you only change ONE item what should it be. Change out the Skorn for a pair of 1 handers. Skorn with a WW build is like bringing a 3 legged horse to the Kentucky Derby. You'll probably finish, just dead last. You're handicapping yourself TOO MUCH.

You'll pick up main stats and vit, speed of nado ticks and probably some crit damage if both weapons have sockets. Faster nado ticks means more life coming in.
I promise you, it'll be a huge gain.
Edited by Parihelion#1244 on 1/14/2013 8:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ok, will try...loggin in now to put on my best 1hs...
Reply Quote
USing my 2 best 1hs...i dont think the EF is to good, needs soc and LOH, and probably not the best offhand. Switched to rend to help survivability but the problem is now i dont kill elites as quickly. Maybe a stone of jordan would help or something. Thanks for the help
Reply Quote
what is epeen?
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 09:02 AMPosted by Kanaloa
USing my 2 best 1hs...i dont think the EF is to good, needs soc and LOH, and probably not the best offhand. Switched to rend to help survivability but the problem is now i dont kill elites as quickly. Maybe a stone of jordan would help or something. Thanks for the help

you should be shooting for 28% ias drop the Bulkath, put the EF in youre OH. get a 1sock 900+dps 45+CD mace(3m on the ah). you 're gear needs a lot more help than im qualified to say.

use this build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#haPRUQ!YZe!ZbcYZZ

01/14/2013 09:32 AMPosted by Kanaloa
what is epeen?
e-pen1s, big dps = big e-peen
Reply Quote
OK, spent some hefty gold for me on a MH/OH....i undertand i am not godly but it believe buffed i break to 100k paper sheet dps....im guessing most people are going to say omg he has no IAS. So in an effort to get better over time what are the best items to put IAS on?
Reply Quote
also thinking of getting rid of back for HOTA in your build muffins. also what is the purpose of overawe...like pop that first then start running nados and WW? I like HOTA to take down elites faster. I know you guys wont hesitate to call me a effing moron if this is stupid....please do!
Reply Quote
Your build looks good now, just some odd choices in gear, but it should work just fine in MP2-5.
Your Crit Damage % is very low and you are missing a tad of attack speed as well.

I'd swap out the Wailing host ring for a trifecta ring to start with.
Reply Quote
got an almost trifecta ring now and switched to a better ammy i had and forgot about....
Reply Quote
OK guys i have a little under 20 mil and want to upgrade....new EF with soc or what?
Reply Quote
MH should get the highest possible dps since damage output counts on MH. Forget about leech there coz it would hugely stretches ur budget. OH doesn't contribute to nado damage but its tick frequency so get one which is fast (mighty weapon is slow). Since the dps value on OH doesnt count you can afford to stack up cd, ls, str, vit there without stretching ur budget all that much. Lastly, both must have socket. You can see my weapons for reference, not the best but probably on the right track.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]