Diablo® III

Crafting gems in 1.07

Crafting gems take to long, it took forever to craft a perfect star the other day(so I could make a radiant) I mean there needs to be a "craft using all" it took forever hitting the craft button (I didn't count but like 100x for 2 or 3 sec ) it makes sense along w/ID all for loot.
Please consider, thanks
Reply Quote
Imagine if you pressed the wrong button -- poof -- where did all my gold go. I didn't want to craft that.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 06:31 AMPosted by SilverFox
Imagine if you pressed the wrong button -- poof -- where did all my gold go. I didn't want to craft that.

Have you pressed the wrong button when crafting a gem?
Reply Quote
View profile
Yep still need this quality of life change.

I know that we don't have a full picture of all the changes that are included in patch 1.0.7 as this is just a blog and not the patch notes nor the complete list of changes (including undocumented changes) but I doubt they wouldn't have included such a big change as "craft all" and not mention it.

This patch seems like another step to improve crafting, but crafting still needs a lot of work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]