Diablo® III

RMAH Payout issue again

The same issue again. Jan 12 sales are marked sold in Auction log, but the money has not been sent to my Paypal. It happens more than 10 times since launch. I think what happen is that every time when there`s a maintenance, irresponsible Blizzard employees just copied the original files from the old folder. There is really no excuse for this problem. Someone has to be fired.
Reply Quote
Same problem here.
Reply Quote
Likewise.... 1297990908 as an example
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
same

Order ID: 1298179107
Reply Quote
same problem AGAIN!
I have not recieved any payments even if the items are already marked as sold starting on January 12.
Reply Quote
just wanted to add myself to the list of affected players.

hopefully this gets attention soon. but since blizz fixed the last rmah issue (december) i'm not nearly as worried this time around.
Reply Quote
Any updates? Still no payments starting on the 11th.
Reply Quote
same here
hope blizzard solve this problem ASAP
Reply Quote
same as last month, it'll get sorted eventually.
Reply Quote
Also have the Same Problem! Order Id:1300219935 and 1300219500 Hope they fix this cr@p soon
Reply Quote
need more attention otherwise they wont fix the problems
Reply Quote
Up, always make same mistake
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I've made an inquiry to see if there's a problem with PayPal payments being sent out. I won't get an answer though probably until tomorrow (1/15/2013). I'll post any updates as soon as I know anything. Remember, they're doing maintenance tomorrow morning too so the system will be down for several hours starting at 3 AM Pacific.
Reply Quote
Same problem again..pls help order id:1301476712
Reply Quote
Yep, it's happening again.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I haven't heard anything specific but in checking a few of your accounts, I see payments being paid out again so it appears to be resolved.
Reply Quote
It is indeed resolved, thank you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]