Diablo® III

What’s Your Diablo III Gaming Ritual?

I sit down, take off my clothes, start drinking massive amounts of beer, fart some, check the AH, minimize, go to brazzers, maximize d3, farm act3. Repeat after drinking beer.
Reply Quote
Preperation Ritual before playing Diablo 3:

LoL? who has these? i have none... i do what needs to be done in my life then when i have time to chill and do something i like at home i play diablo 3 but thats after handeling my buisness to keep me and my girlfriends life comfortable and perfect as can be!
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/15/2013 3:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
I usually get a nice big glass of water and some sorta snack like chocolate covered pretzels or candy or chips. I log in check the AH and start playing.
Reply Quote
Preperation Ritual before playing Diablo 3:

LoL? who has these? i have none... i do what needs to be done in my life then when i have time to chill and do something i like at home i play diablo 3 but thats after handeling my buisness to keep me and my girlfriends life comfortable and perfect as can be!

Agreed.

Once things are good on the home front. I.E. my wife and 1 yr old son are content. I game. Having a ritual for a video game is weird. Less threads like this and more what's to expect on upcoming changes. The blogs are so vague. It's nearly equivalent to not posting anything at all. Which most of us are so used to dealing with from this company.
Reply Quote
Every thread on this forum turns into people crying like little bi&$hes. Why someone's "ritual" would include coming here is completely beyond me. I have no idea why Blizzard supports this cesspool of humanity.

Save your replies. I don't give a damn if you think I am hypocrite for reading the forum today.
Reply Quote
Grab me a live chicken, bite it's throat and splatter it's blood all over my monitor, keyboard and mouse.
I usually get 1 legendary every 5 minutes.

Oh, and i play witch doctor.
Reply Quote
Pretty much this each time:

1. Make sure I have at least an hour to play, since D3 is not conducive to short runs
2. Log in, report goldseller friend requests
3. Check AH, only to be once again disappointed that nothing has sold, and everything that is of use for me to buy costs 100M+
4. Pick up everything that drops, vendor it after lengthy ID session reveals it's all garbage
5. Log off, depressed
Reply Quote
Lol you guys turned this real negative real fast..shouldn't be stickied IMO.

Every thread on this forum turns into people crying like little bi&$hes. Why someone's "ritual" would include coming here is completely beyond me. I have no idea why Blizzard supports this cesspool of humanity.

Save your replies. I don't give a damn if you think I am hypocrite for reading the forum today.

Careful, you might hurt someones feelings with that mouth! DIRTY MOUTH, CLEAN IT WITH ORBIT!
Reply Quote
=) I agree Master ppl just cant stay focused eh they have to get off the track somehow its human nature to Btch I guess lol
Edited by WOX#1125 on 1/15/2013 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Now back to the OP question hehe:
Wake up at 12 noon let dogs out boot up old gurl here nd make first pot of coffee. Take meds with a shot of milk (Lou Gherigs) put a shot of vodka in my coffee and get to the sat. for some nice nature music.
Boot game up check AH for an hr or so watch the morons on chat and talk to my pals on WOW.
Then get at it for about 4 hrs farming many aspects of the game and turning ALL pick-ups in for gold =\
Take a break go play WOW do some pvp get farmed for couple hrs then leave and go play GW2 wvw =)
Turn wifes machine on make her supper and get back to D3 to farm some more, why because I love it all, Im retired and wont live to much longer so WHY NOT...TY BLizz =))
Reply Quote
My gaming ritual is running desolate sands for days, only to find out the coding for Sand Dweller RARE coding is BROKEN!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593742122

HOW DO WE LET BLIZZARD KNOW WHICH ENEMIES DON'T WORK TOWARDS ACHIEVES!
Reply Quote
Songza - Reign in Blood:Speed Metal
Beers
Crush the enemy.
Reply Quote
Remove pants.
Reply Quote
smoke and drink. adds to the fun
Reply Quote
My pre-gaming ritual has steps I suppose, maybe a little O.C.D.
1) wipe down computer desk and monitor
2) Get ice Cold Monster Rehab
3) Check D3 forums for any news
4) Check Auction House
5) Decide witch Char. I wanna use today ;+)
Reply Quote
Turn on computer, log in, HACK! and/or SLASH!... no time for petty rituals there are demons to dismember!

INTO THE FRAY!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Log in. Check the AHs. Repost auctions, check a few items to flip. If I'm really that bored, I'll do another alk run or two. I'm not usually that bored.

Log out, come back next week.
Reply Quote
Step 1) Make coffee
Step 2) Remove cat from obstructing screen
Step 3) Login
Step 4) check ah, check for stuff I want, which doesn't exist most of the time (80 int , 80 ar, 9%ias, 5%cc nats ring)
Step 5) Remove cat from obstructing mouse hand
Step 6) play game
Step 7) pause game
Step 8) feed cats snacks
Step 9) Resume game
Step 10) see what cats want with the meowing..
Step 11) resume game
Step 12) go to bed
Reply Quote
1. Hovering the mouse cursor of the Launcher icon
2. Fighting a wave of hatred and disgust aimed at the devs and their abysmal failure of a game
3. A few deep breaths
4. Recite Mantra: "They're human beings, wonderful miracles each one, deserving of respect."
5. Failing at overcoming nausea, removing cursor from Launcher.
6. Firing up browser and checking the Battlenet Forums for any signs of hope
7. Finding none, instead getting massively annoyed by utterly nonsensical poll
8. Repeating steps 2 to 4, re-experiencing 1st part of step 5
9. Scratching my crotch.
10. Check my email
Edited by Presence#2778 on 1/17/2013 2:38 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]