Diablo® III

Cannot play public test

I turned off my firewall, reset my router turned off all background programs. Then I went to account mgnt. and downloaded the public test client. It downloaded it. I cant find the file on my computer and the "play public test" on the launcher is grayed out.

The last public test I downloaded it put a shortcut on my desktop. I am running Windows 7.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Edited by Nighthunter4#1650 on 1/16/2013 6:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Anyone?
Reply Quote
It sounds like you only downloaded the installer, you have to launch the installer to get the rest of the program. The installer is named Diablo-III-Public-Test-Setup-enUS.exe (well that was the old one I just updated the old PTR when I logged on yesterday)

Look in your default download location for the approximately 61 MB installer and launch that. That is the best explanation I have from the information you posted.
Reply Quote
Thanks for your help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]