Diablo® III

RATE THE DEMON HUNTER ABOVE YOU

It's pretty simple guys/glas, rate the Demon Hunter above you out of 10 for build and input on what they can improve.
Reply Quote
@Turbo1

Never been a big fan of windforce or clamity, but thats not to say its bad, i would say work on CC and CD, it would greatly improve DPS

Your AR looks good, life is ok

overall your toon looks decent

6/10
Reply Quote
@Reaper666

Awesome DPS. I'd work on eHP now, but that is just me.

8/10
Reply Quote
Vag 10/10 what else can really be said all upgrades will nearly be perfect items lol great dh
Reply Quote
@Reaper666

8/10

8 out of 10??
remind me not to be judged by you. :o
Reply Quote
@Reaper666

8/10

His ehp is 529k...
Reply Quote
@Reaper666

9.5/10 Insane damage I wouldn't know where to improve you except for nitpicking lol
Reply Quote
His DPS with say a mil ehp would get a 10/10 maybe. Definitely not a knock on him at all. I'd assume if you wanted to get rated here, you'd want an honest opinion.
Edited by Vãgisil#1781 on 1/18/2013 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Kamen

Pretty good. Upgrade those gems and increase your DPS!
Reply Quote
View profile
@WillC

8.5/10

Could use a little more ehp and the hellfire is probably bringing you down a little on dps as well. I'd like to see the ring that you replace the hellfire with... :) Very nice DH.
Reply Quote
@metaljet, 8/10.

DAMN you have a lot of hp! You could definitely beef up your dps a bit though, if that's your kind of thing (I realize you only have archery on, I have around the same DPS as you with only archery)
Reply Quote
@Yaners, 7/10

Switch out nats chest for Innas and get a witching hour. Upgrade your gem on the Manticore. Get more crit on your rings and try to be above 50. Get a better deadmans if you can afford it. need more dex and vit on it.
Reply Quote
@Skovel, 8/10

Get could a better Manticore and a better neck. Can't say I blame you not doing so since I refuse to use RMAH and don't make that much gold.
Reply Quote
@Zorthi 7/10

Nice DH. I'm not a big fan of dual 1H, but if it works for you then great. :)

If I were you, I'd work on adding some VIT for more HP, and maybe replace the belt with a Witching Hour for some more DPS.
Reply Quote
@Raz 8.5 You do some good damage with an insane amount of life. Next upgrade... your innas or manti. I would personally drop your Innas if I was you since you are not getting the +130.
Reply Quote
@Vici Nice DH i like seeing people using that DW combo =]. Maybe try and get a crit dmg litany though.7/10
Edited by cGzPhoeniX#1700 on 1/18/2013 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Any other ideas? I just checked on one that does 44CD 280m total increase in dps 1k... that is a lot of coin for only 1k increase.
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 06:47 PMPosted by cGzPhoeniX
@Vici Nice DH i like seeing people using that DW combo =]. Maybe try and get a crit dmg litany though.7/10

Solid 10/10. Your gear is insane, especially your manticore. I'm just ok with your rare ring, have you looked into something else that offers AR, crit and crit?
Reply Quote
@rageguy nice gear man ill give u a 7.5/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]