Diablo® III

Duped Items: With Proof

Hungering Weapon has been duped several times.
Story: I lost a bidding match on the AH to get it.
Then the item is posted again so I bid again a bit less that it sold before and I won it.
So I said to myself, wow! the dude that bought it in the first place just sold it to me for less hahaha...
But the next day the same item is posted again in on the AH.
The Hungering weapon is my main-hand on my profile. Now that I know I'm using a duped item I feel bad.

I figured it is also happenning for a 1h called Combat Rage. It's been on the AH for almost a week with the bids going up (no buyout). It's not flipping because it sells for a bit less each time.

I call up for Blizzard staff to look into it. It would be now very easy to grab the cheater. He is selling Hungering weapon on the AH right now and has been doing so for the last couple of days. Thank you
Reply Quote
I just went and looked ya exact stats weird
Reply Quote
My thread is been ignored or what?
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Dabox
I just went and looked ya exact stats weird

this
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 06:30 PMPosted by Dondorganes

probably, cause who gives a crap about duped items.no use crying about it every time you find one.blizz knows whats going on and if they want to fix it they will,if not then so be it.
Reply Quote
print screen?
Reply Quote
duping is starting to head to america servers now..i wonder why??
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 02:12 AMPosted by DT2012
duping is starting to head to america servers now..i wonder why??
What are you talking about? Duped items on Americas server have been known since july or so.

Yup, old news.
Reply Quote
Duping has been around for a while now, but FWIW it is also possible for duplicate items to drop off monsters in-game. I assume it's some kind of glitch in the game, and it happened to me once. Two identical pairs of gloves dropped off the same elite pack. Same name, same stats. Very strange. I've never seen it before or since, but if it happened to me others probably have experienced the same glitch, meaning not all identical items on the AH were necessarily created through exploits.
Reply Quote
yeah i saw 3x exact same nat rings last night on eu sever...

its happening alright.

10m if you get a post from a blue tho
Reply Quote
That weapon is meh...doesn't even have main stat. CD is low. Why dupe that PoS?
Reply Quote
It was probably someone that rolled back their character. One or two items with the same name/stats floating around due to rollbacks.

There's not enough of the same item to correlate with positive duping behavior. If you see 5 of the same item? Probably rollbacks. You see 10? Getting warmer. 100? Probably duping.
Reply Quote
all these people in this thread just buff themselves all to hell before they log out. I find it pretty funny.
Edited by polyoddity#1878 on 1/18/2013 3:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
3x CD nat rings on Ah all same time..
500m 600m and 850m

clearly a dupe..

all these people in this thread just buff themselves all to hell before the log out. I find it pretty funny.

there was a discussion in monks forum on BF FitL yesterday.. i activated the skill to continue the talk today.. why you make such silly comments, you do not know why people buffed before the logged out.. why dont you try it yourself you'll see its not really such a big deal

/facepalm
Reply Quote
go check out this item its also duped on the AH right now

search for:

278 str
49 vit
46 fire res
84 CD
9.5 CC

wtf is happening
Reply Quote
3x CD nat rings on Ah all same time..
500m 600m and 850m

clearly a dupe..

all these people in this thread just buff themselves all to hell before the log out. I find it pretty funny.

there was a discussion in monks forum on BF FitL yesterday.. i activated the skill to continue the talk today.. why you make such silly comments, you do not know why people buffed before the logged out.. why dont you try it yourself you'll see its not really such a big deal

/facepalm

I said everyone, it's not like I singled you out.

I don't think it's a big deal.
I was laughing.
Reply Quote
I said everyone, it's not like I singled you out.

I don't think it's a big deal.
I was laughing.
Laughter heals or so they say. :)
Reply Quote
its about as funny as a piece of toast with jam on it.

omg!! a buffed profile ROFL i'm in stitches.
Edited by juniorRC#2189 on 1/18/2013 4:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
So far no other players had this weapon:
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/23963534
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]