Diablo® III

Duped Items: With Proof

4 now
Reply Quote
yeah i just saw this myself, what did you do with yours?

I was looking at another weapons: smite wound (i think) and its seen on 15 different people according to diabloprogress.com although only 4 or so were wearing it.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 10:11 PMPosted by LordZeus
what did you do with yours?

I still have it.
I would like Blizzard to delete it from my stash, refund me the gold I paid for it and ban the account that duped it and maybe sold it to me.
I know, it won't happen.
Reply Quote
When there is money to be made, duping will occur.
Reply Quote
Where's the proof?

Prove this wasn't a legit drop with identical stats?
Prove this item wasn't part of a legit account restoration?
Reply Quote
Marked thread as troll/spam, please do not put "Proof" in a subject when you have absolutely nothing to show as proof.
Reply Quote
Where's the proof?

Prove this wasn't a legit drop with identical stats?
Prove this item wasn't part of a legit account restoration?

Four copies of The item suddenly appeared on the AH in a week. It's RNG right? Take your calculator and prove it yourself.

01/22/2013 07:30 AMPosted by AxeLord
When there is money to be made, duping will occur.

I guess you cant be wrong. Blizzard is prolly doing money too with that !@#$ going on, more trades occur because the price of good items dropped.
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 03:48 AMPosted by polyoddity
all these people in this thread just buff themselves all to hell before they log out. I find it pretty funny.

Everybody and his brother's doing that. I feel great when I self buff my barb to just short of 1k and there are buffed up barb profiles here showing 4k dps. It's a conspiracy you know... Blizz pays them $5 for logging out over 3k dps because it drives other players to the AH to get better gear so they can log out in $5 range.

I hear they're kicking the payoff threshold up to 4.2k when 1.0.7 goes live.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 07:38 AMPosted by Shadovex
Marked thread as troll/spam, please do not put "Proof" in a subject when you have absolutely nothing to show as proof.

This guy is an example of someone that does not understand probability.
Reply Quote
What ever exploit is being used to generate dupes I do not think they will last forever so be careful! Remember items have ID# and don't be foolish enough to not think that... It's only a matter of time for them to solve the way of deleting them. IMO they know how to delete them however if people are buying them they are giving blizzard money and reducing the gold volumes from servers. Then the poof delete all dupes like magic and post a huge disclaimer with a monotone stating dupes can lead to a ruined economy and are against the terms of the game. Now these same players get to go shopping in AH again... Think like a machine people!
Reply Quote
So what the hell is going on, I made a post and it got deleted?????

Anyways, what I said before. I've been watching the AH for the past week so far to buy a new weapon. Every day there is 2-3 Hungering Weapons for sale on the AH and I know people are bidding on them, so they always sell. So I've seen around 14 of them that have already sold. Who knows how many have been sold so far, I've only been watching for a week. It just annoyed me that someone was just re-posting the same item every day for who knows how long and nothing is happening to them. This guy is probably cashing out every time before he gets ban, if he ever gets ban.

and now that my post was deleted before, this just makes me think even more. Is blizzard trying to hide this? Maybe a blizzard employee is in on this? Or blizzard doesn't care because the guy is cashing out, so blizzard is still making money off of him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]