Diablo® III

So, is Zoltan Kulle... alive ?

The Horadrim had to kill him, hide his head in one place, his blood in two different places and lock his body in a alternate dimension. Just to keep this guy from getting ressurected.

And we simply killed him.

So i guess he will come back eventually ?
Reply Quote
Shht! Keep it quiet! You just discovered the secret that enemies in diablo never stay dead. Then again, do not tell anyone. Thanks

-A Diablo scenarist
Reply Quote
He probably is. That is the vibe i got from the story anyway. Nobody seemed to take any type of care to make sure he doesnt come back.
Reply Quote
The Horadrim had to kill him, hide his head in one place, his blood in two different places and lock his body in a alternate dimension. Just to keep this guy from getting ressurected.And we simply killed him. So i guess he will come back eventually ?

Well a few things... The Horadrim arent anywhere near as powerful as "we" are.
"We" are nephalems with their powers unlocked, thus, we can defeat Kulle.
Is he actually dead?
I doubt it immensly. He is immortal. He can't be "killed" with regular means.

He replaced his blood with the sands of time, blah blah blah, he is somewhat of a God.
His studies of the Soulstones lead him to make the Black Soulstone, for which he was going to use on himself... Did he implant a part of himself in there? No one knows at this point.

Guess we need to wait for an expansion ;)
Reply Quote
So here Kull re forums after exploding, uses one of his devices to go to heaven, gets the soul stone which fell to the ground after the prime evil was killed, sticks into his body or absorbs its power blah blah blah.
Becomes a super human, demon, angle demigod, he can now crate constricts that are incredibly powerful, like in his archives (whole new set of monsters) and even his own world or ream (new act or area) and of course would be a nephalem the only thing even more powerful then the prime evil and much better written of course, also less black and white, perfect villein.
That to me would be the best expansion ever, and explain why the end cinematic shows the soul stone falling from heaven.
Reply Quote
28 Undead Warlock
I hope he comes back. I really like him.
Reply Quote
kulle is good man , he just want to elevate human race . we should side with him but game decide for us to kill him eh
Reply Quote
I wouldn't call him a good guy, but he was certainly an awesome character, and I wish he'd stuck around longer. He was woefully underused.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]