Diablo® III

My Demon Hunter looks like a clown

Having to mix and match different legendaries and set items has led to, yet again, looking like an absolute clown. Is there some reason the inna set items have to make me look like a court jester? No joke, I rerolled from a monk to dh because I got tired of looking like a douche bag. I hope there is something in the works from blizzard that will allow us to at least change the colors of legendary items or maybe even something like transmog in wow. Not a huge deal but I feel its something to consider and really easy to fix. I'm sure there are alot of people like me who do care about how their characters look aesthetically.
Reply Quote
yeah i want to dye everything black
Reply Quote
First world DH problems...
Reply Quote
At least your armor is blue, still have a better looking than nat set + gay blue inna pant
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 02:32 PMPosted by MrLucid72
yeah i want to dye everything black

Your comment just made me think: I see my blue pants and I want to dye it black,
No colors anymore I want them to turn black.
Reply Quote
Dude no one is forcing you to use Legendaries. I use all archons and could use all the vanishing dyes and pretty colors I want d(^-^d)
Reply Quote
When I am wearing nat helm I like to think I am the batman
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]