Diablo® III

some things i dont understand about D3 lore

ok so the first thing is i dont understand is i know in D3 lore demons and angles you know... <br/>'made' the nephalem but the thing i dont understand about that is angles have no body so how could the demons and angels 'make' the nephalem and the nephalem could not have come from the crystal arch because there have demon and couldent have come in wake of a demon lord because there have angle 2th thing i dont understand is why do alot of ppl thing adria will reveal her self to be the mother of the nephalem as i remember izual traped the mother of the nephalem in the void for wanting to use the nephalem as her army so i dont think by d3 lore it would be imposible for that to happin but there alot in that diablo that dosent make sence so maby it could <br/><br/>well thanks for reading and if you know the anser to any of the things i dont understand please coment no trolls please
Reply Quote
Your problem is that you think in physical terms, while angels are pure energy. That doesn't prevent them from having other ways of breeding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]