Diablo® III

Server Wonky

I am getting unable to login because of Authentication error. Also all sorts of weird things are happening. Am I the only one?

Halp
Reply Quote
dude i just got kicked playing solo error 70, then it said heavy authentication traffic error 37 wtf
Reply Quote
Same here randomly kicked me now I can't log back in due to same error
Reply Quote
*Bows Head* in memory for all the characters killed today
Edited by BloodFart#1163 on 1/5/2013 5:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
R.I.P. everyone who just died....I feel terrible for you guys :(
Reply Quote
Wow. Thank god I was sitting in the auction house. GG blizzard. GG

I usually never complain about server issues b/c I am honest and know 99% of the time its my problem but this....

Fux you!
Reply Quote
And this is why my DH has the most life regen of any HC DH in the world! Thankfully I was not playing though.
Reply Quote
Yeah I got error 37 and error 3006 a few times in the past 10 minutes. decided not to play since multiple people whispered me as i logged in saying they had issues as well. hopefully it will be better later in the day.
Reply Quote
Just like launch day bravo Blizz... HC's looking at you JW...
Reply Quote
that would be me :(
Reply Quote
dah fuQ
Reply Quote
Blizzard is starting to ignore D3 just like that did D2 alll over agine... and catering to there baby WoW..... like they always do something go's wrong they got blue post instantly... not here tho nope never...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]