Diablo® III

Item on sale in AH dissapeared

I put a Deadman Quiver for sale on AH a little while ago and logged off...

When I came back on-line and checked AH it had dissapeared and I can't see anything on my auction log, please help.

Thanks.

/edit

The issue is now fixed, thank you.
Edited by FireStorm99#6153 on 1/6/2013 1:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
I purchased and sold several things as well and then the AH crashed and I have none of the items, none of the gold from the sells and I am minus the gold from the purchases I made. Currently I am out about 30 mil. WTF is going on Blizz?
Reply Quote
Same :(

Lost $10 worth of items! and 10M Gold
Reply Quote
same problem. I did log into it once but Items that I had bids on are not in my completed tab, nor is the gold refund in the tab either if I got out bid. The items simply aren't listed anymore.

Now I cannot log into the AH at all anymore
Reply Quote
Same problem.

I lost 5 items. One of them was a trifecta glove.
I am certain that I kept changing the price of that item, so I would end up posting it then cancelling it a couple of hours into it.

But for some reason, it wasn't even recorded anymore in the auction log.
WTH....
Reply Quote
Same thing missing 6 items in completed and my echoing fury i had for sale is just gone. no record of relisting for the last 3 hours every half hour. i want my items back!!!!
Reply Quote
Same here, I know many others lost a lot more than me but, this is crazy 250k down the drain because of a server issue. I mean come on, that's just wrong. Many people even lost millions today and died as well cause of this D/C, and now the items which were selling just go poof. Can we get a fix on this or a response from a GM or a MOD asap. Thanks.
Edited by Stalkerous#1787 on 1/5/2013 11:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same, lost 3 items posted on AH +1 on my completed tab right after that AH error.

Is there a blue post about this yet?
Reply Quote
Found an epic Danetta's spite. Listed. Its gone.
Reply Quote
Okay Blizz really needs to get on this. Just got back on AH and It wont list my completed but it went from 49 when it crashed to 42. i pretty much always have 49. now its 35 WTF!!!
Reply Quote
my 1279 Dps, +166 Int, 710 Loh, Os Echoing Fury that I listed is gone :(. They better fix this
Reply Quote
Lost 3 Million Gold.... which is a ton for me... thoroughly disappointed.
Reply Quote
I bidding item with 25m, but the item/gold both gone... omg!!
Reply Quote
Lost millions of gold in an auction for a Chantodo wand and my auction of the Witching Hour belt just vanished..

Auction items that I just posted have now disappeared although one of my items just sold but no gold came in lol

Please tell me there is a fix for this.
Reply Quote
64 Pandaren Monk
I was trying to sell an Inna's Vast Expanse and the error occurred. Similar chests with the same type of stats were selling around 400m. I had the auction set as the starting bid 300m and the buyout was 500m. After the error I was able to get into the AH but when i went to my bids the innas was missing and there was nothing in my completed section. WHERE IS MY ITEM? WHY IS THAT THE ONLY ITEM MISSING. I really need a Blizzard employee explain how this is even possible and what they plan on doing to fix it.
Reply Quote
same..i have 5 items missing on rmah....
Reply Quote
After a few minutes 1 more item i had on RMAH disappeared, making it total of 5. im pulling all my items there... WTF
Reply Quote
Listed item on AH has disappeared.
Reply Quote
lots of errors trying to get into AH, when i finally did i'm missing 6 items that were listed for sale, and a few from the completed tab.
Reply Quote
This is awesome finally got logged back on and get on AH. down to 29 items in completed from 49 to start. Blizz do u want the gear off my guys back too?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]