Diablo® III

Stuck at authenticated again

100 Human Mage
Trying to log in and I've been sitting at authenticated having a green check for about 2 mins now.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
I'm there with ya buddy. I've tried restarting the client but to no avail. Retrieve my hero list please~ :P
Edited by Yuzi#1222 on 1/5/2013 11:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same here... been mor than 15 minutes now
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Great... just when I made my first RMAH purchase this !@#$ happens *facepalm*
Reply Quote
Never mind I am in :)
Reply Quote
same here. fail to retrieve hero list
Reply Quote
I'm still stuck on "Retrieving Hero List" for about 15mins now.
Reply Quote
Getting error 31075 on auction house though...
Reply Quote
no word from blizz yet?
Reply Quote
Happens to me as well.. It's been 10 mins since I logged out. And I can't log in again.
Reply Quote
Hmm same thing
Reply Quote
Same here. 2 green checks......
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Ya was going to say its more the hero list it seems and i'm at about 8 mins waiting now.
Reply Quote
same here too
Reply Quote
servers are full guys.

just gotta wait it out if you want.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
01/06/2013 12:01 AMPosted by Phatboi
no word from blizz yet?

Well this thread was created 10 minutes ago and some more are popping up. Keep an eye on this one and the others that are popping up for a blizz post or lurk for a player post that may have the solution.

Blizz replies are never that quick and it is midnight over there now. :3 Patience my friend, the problem will fix itself or we'll be told whats up soon enough.

servers are full guys.

just gotta wait it out if you want.

Is that whats going on? Hmm. Alrighty, though given their past history wouldn't there be some sort of queue to pop up for us or something to tell us the servers are full as to not cause panic?
Edited by Yuzi#1222 on 1/6/2013 12:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Is that whats going on? Hmm. Alrighty, though given their past history wouldn't there be some sort of queue to pop up for us or something to tell us the servers are full as to not cause panic?

i'm guessing that's what's going on. last time i couldn't log in like this they said it was servers overloaded or whatever.

i haven't played in a few months, i only just updated and decided to play again today.

not surprised to say the least, technical difficulties were why i quit.
Edited by wildturkey01#1730 on 1/6/2013 12:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 12:18 AMPosted by OLDirtyMofo
I HAVE LOG IN ISSUES, AUCTION HOUSE ISSUES, AND MY VERY EXPENSIVE ITEMS ARE MISSING FROM THE AUCTION HOUSE. I AM SO ANGRY!!!!! AND I AM SICK OF THIS !@#$!! FIX YOUR BUGS YOU %^-*ING BLIZZ DOGS!! YOU BUNCH OF !@#$ING RETARDS!!

welcome to the world of blizzard

they probably won't give anything back, i'm just letting you know so you can prepare.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]