Diablo® III

Does mempo look awful on female demon hunter?

01/09/2013 02:30 AMPosted by Sephiroth
If you think mempo is ugly, try vile ward.

Maybe both (my case) ;z
Reply Quote
Personally I think the Mempo looks ugly on any class.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 08:53 AMPosted by Jackal
Personally I think the Mempo looks ugly on any class.

Not so ugly on barb IMO. Looks like a muscle samurai of old times.
Reply Quote
Makes my DH look even creepier... Standing there with his crotch all pokin forward... Chest all caved in, breathing heavy... wearing his friggun clown suit Inna's chest...

and on top of it: The Mempo...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Vanishing Ink. Problem solved.
Reply Quote
I guess I just don't get it. Seen posts like this one many times over the last several months where people will not put on gear Knowing it would be beneficial to their character either offensively, defensively or both because they don't like the look of it.

I think perhaps you chose the wrong game here. I could honestly care less what color my gear is or what legendary is deemed "beautiful" or ugly.

Goal I thought was to kill ... kill as quick as you can and not die. I just can't grasp the idea of not putting on benefical gear on a player due to the "looks" of it which has no bearing on the functionality itself.

If that was the case in real life nobody would drive an ugly prius or ford focus as they are some butt-ugly cars. However people buy them for the gas mileage or to be more eco-friendly or whatnot. They buy function over beauty.

Just had to chime in... always kinda chuckle and shake my head at these "non-gearing because it is ugly" type of posts .... :)

have a great one!
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Stark
Vanishing Ink. Problem solved.

good luck with that.
Reply Quote
I guess I just don't get it. Seen posts like this one many times over the last several months where people will not put on gear Knowing it would be beneficial to their character either offensively, defensively or both because they don't like the look of it.

I think perhaps you chose the wrong game here. I could honestly care less what color my gear is or what legendary is deemed "beautiful" or ugly.

Goal I thought was to kill ... kill as quick as you can and not die. I just can't grasp the idea of not putting on benefical gear on a player due to the "looks" of it which has no bearing on the functionality itself.

If that was the case in real life nobody would drive an ugly prius or ford focus as they are some butt-ugly cars. However people buy them for the gas mileage or to be more eco-friendly or whatnot. They buy function over beauty.

Just had to chime in... always kinda chuckle and shake my head at these "non-gearing because it is ugly" type of posts .... :)

have a great one!

Do you apply the same logic when searching for a mate...She isn't the best looking but it gets the job done...

Some of us prefer aesthetics and functionality. A lot of gear looks dumb on the female DH. The male DH has fared a little better as far as how gear looks on him. I wish I would have made a female DH, those heels!
Edited by SupaSaucy#1797 on 1/11/2013 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]