Diablo® III

What to upgrade next?

Since I've been perma-banned from EU forums, I have to post here instead.

What should I look for and upgrade next? I've been looking for a Mara's Kaleidoscope with 200+ int, CC and CD with 10%+ spirit barrage damage, but couldn't find any with the SB damage :(
My AR is about 560 average, I think I could do with 100 more.

So, could anyone point me in the right direction and suggest the next upgrades?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Since you are using WOS exclusively for damage you should consider
Skull grasp with CC+%SB damage
Stone of jordan with +%SB Damage
Mojo elite 14%SB damage and over 8 CC

Should be able to run PtV instead of SV for more damage as well.
Socketed Dagger
More vit on zuni body so you can drop pants to something like depth diggers or high INT innas pants. Look to get a few more pieces with +armor as well.
Edited by Jimbob#1821 on 1/9/2013 11:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks Jimbob

I already have a 6/29/10SB SoJ and I don't mind giving up HF ring for it, but giving up zunimassa's pox for skull grasp, is that such a good idea?
I can get the set bonus if I get a mojo and I should probably look for a decent one if I'm getting rid of pox

Whats your thoughts on using Skull Grasp instead of Pox?
Edited by Menty#2753 on 1/10/2013 12:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
Also, hows +skill damage% added, is it at the end, say you hit normally for 100k without bonus to the skill damage. With a bonus of 49% will I then hit for 149k?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]