Diablo® III

If the PvP comes....

Yea.. if the pvp comes I think the most dh's will go for max dps and atk speed but what if you change your quiver for a shield with much block chance? Then you have more survivability plus you also have the 40% or more dodge chance from your dex. If somebody knows more diffent pvp builds i like to heard them to.
Edited by BruceTrails#2200 on 1/10/2013 2:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
I picked up 148dex, 102vit 29% block, 44 AR, 1531 armor, 8% crit sacred in anticipation of PvP weeks ago (before announcement)

it takes 22% of my dps, but gives me ~35% more survival (w/o factoring block)
that shield isn't even that great and already it is an obvious superior setup

01/10/2013 02:39 AMPosted by Blacksheep
wanna go for block chance play barb, not dh.

but my dex gear can go on monk... no monk ?

reminds me in 1.03/04 when many DH's stacked ~400 resistance; glass sheep would squawk "should play a barb!"
-- weeks passed and the overall thought of mp9-10 in under 400AR is pure laughtarded
Edited by zoid#1554 on 1/10/2013 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 02:39 AMPosted by Blacksheep

throw a crit shield (with high block) on a high dex monk... good luck hitting him.

I was messing around with my monk the other day, I put most of my DH gear on him along with dual wield... chose skills and passives for dodge... i got that puppy to 76.4% dodge in 3 second increments when I attack...

I should try out putting a shield on him... i wonder if i will get the same dual wield stack...
Edited by Aki#1653 on 1/10/2013 9:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wanna "block", have good life, resists and keep using gloom with nightstalker's help.
Reply Quote
@aki

your toon is hilarious

you have literally billions of gold worth of gear yet sub par gems.
run out of credit? :P
Edited by hmk21#1716 on 1/10/2013 4:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
@aki RMAH much?
Reply Quote
Impossible to say with regards to shield vs quiver since we don't know how much damage will be scaled back in pvp. However, with that said, if you have a good calamity already, might as well pick up a shield to go with it
Reply Quote
I picked up 148dex, 102vit 29% block, 44 AR, 1531 armor, 8% crit sacred in anticipation of PvP weeks ago (before announcement)

it takes 22% of my dps, but gives me ~35% more survival (w/o factoring block)
that shield isn't even that great and already it is an obvious superior setup

but my dex gear can go on monk... no monk ?

reminds me in 1.03/04 when many DH's stacked ~400 resistance; glass sheep would squawk "should play a barb!"
-- weeks passed and the overall thought of mp9-10 in under 400AR is pure laughtarded

I also picked up a similar shield, 26% block 150 dex 10% life, High all res and 10 Crit Chance
Very cheap now. but maybe, just maybe they will come in handy.
Reply Quote
@aki

your toon is hilarious

you have literally billions of gold worth of gear yet sub par gems.
run out of credit? :P

actually no. i sold all the radiants i crafted to fund another character, ive since been crafting new gems to fill the spots. but thanks for your concern. i dont run out of credit, i have amex platinum. dont make quite enough for the black card and its $10,000 annual fee. :P
Edited by Aki#1653 on 1/11/2013 10:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Romezu
@aki RMAH much?

nope, but thanks for asking. troll much?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]