Diablo® III

Error 73 (1/12/2013)

90 Orc Death Knight
There is a temporary outage of the Battle.net service. Please try again later. (Error 73)

This has been going on for around an hour as of now (9am PST)

I've tried ipconfig /flushdns just to see if I could pick up a different login server.

WoW working fine (and now that I'm done doing all my farms for the day, this outage is really irritating.)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I am getting the same error.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I think my favorite part about this error is that the D3 status page is all green. Is it actually not possible to monitor for this error state?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yeah I noticed that too. Finally downloaded it on my good computer and I can't play it >.>
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem; Error 73 with every login attempt.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I don't think its an outage. i think its just failure. (again) by buddy is able to play and log in. and we are under the same internet. Are we going to be left in the dark for this too? blizzard is really disappointing me.
Reply Quote
I got the same error in the past 30 minutes.. can't continue on farming. :/

This is starting to irritate me.
Reply Quote
Werent the servers down a few days ago for people with "trouble logging in"? i was kicked out so they could fix it.
My friend is also waiting for me but hes in a game after hes relogged.
its been about an hour and a half with him no problems and i cant even log in.
Reply Quote
I am finding myself with this error as well.
Reply Quote
4 Orc Warrior
I'm not one to complain but this is getting under my skin... quickly! I want to play
Reply Quote
Jurannok
Support Forum Agent
Edited by Jurannok on 11/1/12 10:50 AM (PDT)
Hey guys,

We're aware of and working on the issue that is causing the login server to display Error 73 when people are attempting to log in to the game. We current do not have an ETA for when this will be resolved but we'll provide updates as they become available to us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Update 10:50am PST: The issue should be resolved at this time. this is a blue post if u open up your eyes
Reply Quote
ugh i was just playing....... i accidentally pressed exit diablo 3 to log back in to error 73!!!!! im off work and want to put some hours in... please fix this
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
same, still getting error 73...
Reply Quote
@Kage, you need to quit posting that in every thread.... That is an old (over a month) outage. Try reading dates!! You are starting to look really dumb....
Edited by GenghisKhan#1476 on 1/12/2013 9:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
that was from November 1 Dude
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 09:50 AMPosted by GenghisKhan
@Kage, you need to quit posting that in every thread.... That is an old (over a month) outage. Try reading dates!! You are starting to look really dumb....

What he said, and throw ignorant in for good measure. Do you really think we'd be posting saying we can not log in when we could?
Reply Quote
Same.
Reply Quote
Welcome to Blizzard Quality Assurance.
Reply Quote
ty so much for a reply! At least I now know it's not on my end.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]